Chapter 13

It was five am when I saw figures running towards my house, I immediately stood up waking the girls and Tyler who was sleeping next to me. I ran downstairs and flung the door open before they even got a chance to knock.

The boys were out of breath and sweaty as hell. I took them to the living room and by then the girls and Tyler was downstairs.

"Are you'll OK?", I asked sitting next to Stan on the couch.

"If fighting a huge pack of wolves for hours makes you feel fine, then I definitely am", He said resting his arm on his forehead and smiling slightly.

I smiled and said, "Come on, it's Sunday get some sleep".

"Aren't you sleepy though? You were up till they came back", Tyler said.

"You were awake for so long? Ivy get some sleep", Stan instructed.

It made me feel happy since he sounded like he cared. My parents definitely don't care or else they won't go on business trips all the time and hardly call me.

"No it's alright, I'll be fine", I told Stan but he stood up, grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room.

"Sleep", he commanded.

I sat down in my bed and stubbornly  shook my head. Stan sighed and sat next to me. One second he was next to me, the next he was on top of me.

"Will you sleep if I sleep here too?", he asked not moving from above me.

I nodded since I just wanted to get out of this awkward position. He smiled, straightend up and layed down next to me. He skin was so warm that I couldn't resist it, I snuggled up to him and wrapped my arms around him. The warmth that spread through my body at that moment definitely wasn't from the heat radiating from his body.

.
.
.

I woke up and I was facing Stan's chest and he had his arms around me holding me close. I was about to close my eyes again when Gina walked into my room.

"Um..sorry for disturbing you'll.... but Miles want you Stan", she said and walked out.

Stan groaned and sat up dragging me up with slightly since I was still holding on to him.

"Let's go down?", he asked.

I said OK and followed him downstairs. Miles was standing near the window looking out and Greg and Andy on their phones and Tyler spread out on the couch sleeping. I smelled bacon from the kitchen which is a good thing since I was feeling kinda hungry.

"Miles what's up?", I asked.

"I think I'll speak to Stan first then you'll know", he said turning around to face us.

I frowned but went along with it. So Miles told me to leave the living room and to take Tyler with me. I went up to Tyler and pulled him using his shirt making him fall on to the ground which woke him up.

"Is there an earthquake?", he asked panicked.

"No but we need to get out of here", I said.

He glared at me and stood up, dusting himself we walked to the kitchen. In there Kiya was cooking us breakfast while Gina was reading one of my books and Emma was on her phone.

I yawned and sat down on the table and Tyler sat next to me, stretching and tapping his fingers on the table.

Then he turned to me and said, "Oh I forgot to tell you, I'm having Claire over today".

I almost dropped the plate of food Kiya handed to me. A: since it was too hit and B: because I don't want that bitch here.

"Oh hell no bro", I said blowing on to my palms since they still felt like they were on fire.