Chapter 4

"Your dad was our Alpha....but since he gave up on us and left I....I'm you're dad's nephew technically so I got the part of the Alpha, Miles's our Beta. You are more of a half, not a werewolf but you can communicate with us using your mind, I guess you already realized that part", Stan said.

"My dad....was an Alpha, then why can't I transform like you'll? And why are you'll here now?", I asked.

"Wow...I thought you would have been scared, you know werewolves and all..".

"Ha never, now answer my question".

"Well since your mom's doesn't have wolf blood, you're a half and for your other question, we were in Alaska for the past few years. We tried tracking you, we're not too good at that. When we saw what was going on...I'm sorry we couldn't help it", Stan said, he looked worried.

"Oh I had no problem with you tearing Tyler apart", I answered grinning.

The boys chuckled, Miles kept and hand on my shoulder, "Welcome to the pack".

"Hey! Miles I'm the Alpha, I'm supposed to say that", Stan complained

Miles ignored Stan and said, "My dad was shocked your dad imprinted on a human ".

"What?", I asked confused.

"It means love at first sight , your dad's destined to be with your mom", he explained.

"Oh".

"Anyways we have more in our pack, these two are Greg and Andy", Stan said, "We have to go now, The four of us will be joining your school tomorrow".

"WHAT!?", I yelled shocked.

They laughed, transformed and ran away.

I turned back and ran back to school. Everyone was outside crowded around Tyler, the girls and Sam and Dale. Tyler looked really mad as he stood up and faced me, "Ivy follow me"  he growled.

I followed him to the same place that I had been talking to Stan and his pack.

"You had something to do with those wolves?", he asked, more liked demanded to know.

"No way, bro they're wolves", I said coolly leaning against the wall.

"You didn't panic like the others and you were surrounded by them but your alright", he said, leaning against the wall  he winced when the scratches on his back touched the wall.

"I'm a calm person...most of the time and I'm alright because I didn't anger them".

"What did I do to anger them?".

"I don't know.....you must have done something, they don't normally attack for nothing".

He narrowed his eyes, "You are really sus Ivy".

He straightend up and sighed, "Whatever at least because of these wolves we get to go home now".

He walked off, his hands in his pockets without a backward glance. I heard a light chuckle coming from behind me. I turned to see Stan, now fully dressed leaning against a tree trunk.

"That kid's scared, we probably shouldn't have done that", he said smirking.

"He deserves it, you know you'll  could have at least tore his head off while you'll were at it", I complained.

Miles appeared from behind Stan, "What do you say shall we take you to our temporary house?".

I started to say yes but Stan interrupted me, "Bro take her to that place, I'm sorry Ivy not yet, we've got to get it cleaned".