Chapter 19

Ivy P.O.V

Ahh my head hurts like hell. I groaned  as I touched the back of my head.

"Oh Ivy you're awake, good", I heard a voice from beside me.

I opened my eyes slightly to see Tyler sitting cross legged next to me on my bed.

"Hey, what's up with you? Why aren't you speaking to me now?", I questioned sitting up using my elbows as support.

He kept an hand to my shoulder and slowly pushed me down, "Rest".

"No I need an answer", I demanded shrugging off his hand.

He sighed and spoke, "Look it's complicated OK and you won't understand".

"So you're not mad at me anymore?", I asked.

"Maybe".

I smiled and threw my arms around him, hugging him tightly. He sat frozen for a while before he too hugged me. As we pulled away he smiled at me, "Like I said maybe.....but I'm sure I'm not gonna ignore you anymore".

I smiled wider than before and said, "So moving back with me?".

His smile faded as he looked down, "Did you......ever wonder.....why I came here in the first place?".

"Honestly no, I had thought of asking you but you don't really take things seriously", I answered truthfully.

He rolled up the sleeves of his shirt and showed his arms to me. I was shocked by what I saw. He had red marks everywhere like he had beaten up.

"Tyler.....what are these?", I asked even though I knew it".

"If I tell you, you got to promise me that you won't tell anyone", he said and I  nodded.

"So the reason I came here that day was because of......".

He told me everything. How his parents treated him, how his father beat him up and how he was also cheating on his mother and forever threatening them not to tell her.

I was speechless some sat in silence and I gingerly traced the marks on his arms with my finger. He winced as I reached the one on his left hand near his wrist. I immediately removed my finger from him but he caught my hand and made me trace them again.

But I had to pull back my hand again as Brad walked into my room.

"Hey Ivy I called you a couple of times but....", he trailed off as he saw Tyler and I sitting together.

Tyler rolled down his sleeves hurriedly and stood up, "Well I'll get going, see you'll another time", he said and walked out.

"Why was he here?", Brad asked sitting down next to me.

"Just", I answered.

The next day

I closed my locker, turned around and smacked right into Tyler.

"Talking to me again?", I asked smirking.

He rolled his eyes, "Be nice or I won't".

I opened my mouth to tease him about giving up on ignoring me cause I'm so wonderful but Claire ran up to him and kissed him. I fake barfed and turned away, "I'll leave you'll to do- whatever.....".

Before I could walk away Tyler pushed Claire away and grabbed my wrist, "Wait Ivy, today after school, your house, Twilight", he said.

Oh right I told him yesterday night when we were texting that my favorite movie's Twilight, he was shocked since despite the vampires and werewolves it's romantic. So when he asked why I liked it I gave the best answer possible. Stan.