Chapter 14

Brad stopped at an skate park and took off his helmet, "So...this is the best place I could think of....not an ideal date is it?".

I got off the motor bike and took off the helmet, "Not for most girls....but for me, this is my ideal place".

Brad grinned and hopped off the bike and grabbed my hand and dragged me to a wall, it was covered in graffiti and it was beautiful.

"Free graffiti wall, for the um....delinquent kind of artists", he chuckled.

I smiled and looked around. I really wanted to paint something here. Before I could say anything Brad opened his backpack and pulled out a couple of spray paint cans.

"What are you gonna draw?", I asked.

He smiled but didn't say anything. Picking up a red paint can he started painting. I chose I black one and started on my drawing. I tired my best and I discovered my graffiti skills are better than my pen art skills.

I drew a huge chain that looked like someone had broken it, inside it I wrote stuff. Stuff everyone here could understand. School, tests, rules. And at the top above the place where the chain brakes, I wrote "We are trouble".

All this time Brad and I were quiet not speaking one work but fully  concentrating on our art works. Once I finished I stepped back and Brad did too.

"Wow Ivy, you sure you've never done graffiti art before?", Brad said.

"Hmm never".

I looked at his and  it was a huge strike of lighting striking from a cloud. Along the strike of lightning there were a dozen people skateboarding down it.

"Woah yours cooler than mine", I said admiring it.

He laughed lightly and said, "Your one's awesome as well".

Brad took me skateboarding in next. Actually I'm pretty good at skateboarding. I skated around the ramp pretty well and showed off some tricks I learned. Once I finished I noticed that almost all of the guys at the ramp was staring at me.

One of them came up to me and said, "You were amazing out there".

"Thanks, took me years to master these", I replied.

He began to introduce himself but was interrupted by Brad, "Ok Ivy why don't we go get something to eat, uts getting late and I want to take you home".

I nodded and excused myself from the guy who spoke to me. We ate at a food stand and while I was waiting on Brad's motorbike for him to come back with our sodas, I realize that maybe the reason he took me away to dinner was since he was jealous. That made me smile.

After drinking our sodas I got onto the bike after Brad. He started the bike and this time I wrapped my arms around him tightly and rested the side of my face on his back. Before I knew it we were home.

I got off the bike and Brad followed me indoors. As soon as I stepped in I heard moans coming from the living room.

Argh yuck Tyler and Claire in there.....

Brad looked surprised so I just shook my head telling him to ignore it. We went up to my bedroom and he sat down on my bed.

"Your room's nice", he said.

"Hey you said my room's nice but didn't say anything about me", I teased.

"Oh haha you're not nice you're pretty", he said.

I felt colour rush to my cheeks, very unusual for me. He laughed when he saw my face and wrapping an arm around my shoulders dragged me on to my bed next to him.

The next thing I knew, he was kissing me. My first kiss....goes to Brad too. He pulled away and hovered above me, "Can I call you my official girlfriend now?", he asked.

I smiled and nodded.

The next day

I woke up with Brad next to me and no we did not do anything more than making out. He just fell asleep next to me.

"We have school today", Brad whispered in his early morning raspy voice which I found hot. WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK DID THAT GUY DO TO ME!!

I nodded and sat up, "You have to leave now don't you?".

"Yeah but I'll see you at school", he answered.

The two of us went downstairs and I when I opened the door to the living room and I saw....TYLER AND CLAIRE SLEEPING ON THE SOFA WITH NOTHING ON EXCEPT A BLANKET WHICH THE SHARED!.

"HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK!", I yelled and Brad appeared behind me and he too looked shocked.

Tyler and Claire woke up with a start and Claire immediately pulled up the blanket to hide her chest.

"GET DRESSED!", I yelled, "BOTH OF YOU!", and slammed the door shut.

I walked to the kitchen disgusted.

"I did not want to see that", I stated sitting down on a chair.

"Um yeah...but what is Tyler doing here?", Brad asked.

So I gave him and explanation for it.

"So he sleeps next to you?", Brad questioned.

"Yes but there's nothing to worry about, he has that slut Claire anyway", I said.

Brad smiled slightly and nodded. The two of us ate breakfast together and when Brad left I got ready for school.

I wore this

At school

The first person I met at school was Emma.

"I have exciting news", she squealed.

"Which is...".

"Adrian's my biology project partner, isn't that great?".

"What? That's great?".

Weird.