Chapter 9

The club was lit. There was loud dancing music playing and the dance floor was crowded, so was the bar. Brad grabbed my hand and pulled me into the crowd with him.

"You owe me a dance for getting you in", he smirked.

"Ok", I smiled at him.

The music got louder and Brad looked amazing under the multi coloured lights shining down on us. The dancing got heated as we spend more time on the dance floor with each other. Another few more dances and I was kinda tired.

"Lets get a drink", Brad said dragging me off to the bar.

"Four Tequila shots", he ordered.

But it never stopped at two, I think I drank like eight. By the time we were left, I was so drunk I couldn't stand up straight. Brad got a phone call and he said him and his friends at to leave. My friends at to go too so I sat outside till either Stan or Tyler came out.

Tyler P.O.V

"Let's get going now", Sam said setting down his glass.

The girls and Dale agreed so I said ok too.

When we went outside we saw Ivy sitting on the ground her arms wrapped around her.

"Ivy are you ok?", I asked crouching down and keeping a hand on her shoulder.

"Tyler...", she groaned.

"Can you take me home?", she slurred her words.

She's drunk. I wonder how much she drank. Guess she has low tolerance for alcohol.

"Yeah ok", I said pulling her up and putting an arm around her.

"Wait aren't you going to take me home?", Claire asked.

"Sam or Dale can", I said holding on to Ivy tightly since it seems like she can't stand properly.

"But aren't you supposed to like...take me over to your place", she smirked.

"Is that what you came for?", I asked, "Not today then".

I half dragged half carried Ivy home, I stopped at the doorsteps and Ivy smiled, "Finally my bed".

"God not Ivy", I said pulling her back since she thought we were in her bedroom and was gonna fall.

I rummaged in my pockets and found the spare keys she gave me and opened the door. To go up the stairs I no doubt had to carry her. I picked her up bridal style and carried her up the stairs. I entered her room and layed her down on the bed and took off her jacket. I paused, should I change her clothes... I think that would be like a nice gesture but .. I'm actually afraid if she finds out she'll kick me off the bed again. Hey don't laugh. Nobody likes to be woken up in that demonic way.

I decided to just leave her like that. I layed down next to her and didn't bother making our pillow wall