Chapter 8

"Guys I got some exciting news for you'll", I said as we sat down for lunch.

"What is it?", Stan  asked opening his can of soda.

"You guys know Brad? He-", I started saying but was cut off my Kiya.

"Omg why do you have to hang out with him, he's soo like dangerous, you're nuts".

"Jeez chill guys, I mean if you don't want to go to a real night club....", I trailed if smirking since all of them were looking at me.

"What the hell?", Emma asked shocked.

"Brad said he would take me tonight and I could bring as many people as I want to", I finished.

"Wow, bro we are definitely going", Miles said sounding excited.

Stan, Greg and Andy agreed with him too. Now I only have to convince the girls.

"Sooo what about you'll?", I asked turning to them.

"I guess... yeah, OK", Kiya and Emma said.

"Gina?".

"I don't know guys, like how can we even get in?".

"I'm sure Brad has everything undercontrol", I replied.

"Fine... if you'll are going", Gina muttered.

We all cheered and our celebration was stopped by Sam and Dale.

"You guys can get into a club?", Dale asked.

"Sure can, why? Do you'll wanna come?", I asked.

"HELL YEAH!", Sam yelled.

"As long as Tyler comes and we can bring ourselves dates", Dale said.

"Ok text Tyler then".

Kiya P.O.V

I had just finished eating lunch and I had to go meet my German teacher, Mrs Thomas since I had to collect my German test paper.

On my way I stopped at my locker to brush my hair when I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned around to see Dollis, the smartest student in our grade and the second most popular.

"Oh hi Dollis", I greeted him.

"Um..hi Kiya, Mrs Thomas had to go home early today so she gave me you're German paper to give to you", he said handing me my paper.

I didn't look at the grade, I was too nervous to.

"Aren't you gonna see what grade you got?", Dollis asked.

"Um...not now I'm too nervous", I mumbled.

"Well don't be mad at be but I saw your grade and you got an A", he said smiling.

"OMG SERIOUSLY!", I screamed and looked at the paper.

He was right. I did get an A.

"Wow this is soo great!", I exclaimed.

"Yeah", he laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck.

"Umm...I've actually meant to ask you something", he said shyly.

"Um OK what is it?".

"So today evening, if you aren't doing anything, do you want to ummm go on date with me?", he asked.

OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE MY LUCK TODAY!!!!
Getting a date with Tyler or Dollis is considered a dream come true for girls in our school. I actually don't like Tyler much, I don't like the way he flirts with girls all the time and the dirty stuff he says. But Dollis is perfect.