Chapter 6

Ivy P.O.V

"So technically we will have to transform here", Stan said stopping at the beginning of the woods.

I moved away a little and they transformed into a huge wolfs again. Miles beckoned me with his head to follow them. I did as he said and once we go to the middle of the woods Stan looked at me and up at a tree.

I understood that I had to climb it. The first few branches were low enough for me to keep my feet. I kept my feet on them and grabbed the branches on top of them and kept climbing till Miles growled.

"Ivy that's enough", Miles said inside my head.

I turned around and sat in the branch. I was really high up and I could see alot of the forest from here.

The wolves spread out and after a while I couldn't see them even though I was pretty high up. I concentrated on the path that Stan went in and suddenly I could see him so close like I was actually behind him. It was as if someone zoomed in with a camera or something.

"That's another feature of being a wolf...or a half wolf", Greg said inside my head.

That might be the best thing that happened to me. I watched as Stan crouch behind a tree, "I'll hunt a small animal today, I don't think you're ready for the bigger ones yet", Stan said.

I saw a racoon run in front of Stan and he pounced the racoon tried scratching at Stan's face but it was no match for him. It took him less than five seconds to kill it and he turned back carrying it between it's teeth.

"Always looking at Stan I see", Andy teased.

"Superior Alpha remember boys", Stan replied.

But I was too busy now looking at Miles. He didn't follow Stan's ways of hunting small animals. I was shocked when he pounced on an elk and brought it down in one go.

"Wow Miles epic!", I thought.

"Finally I'm being appreciated", he joked.

.

.

.

After the hunting trip I went home and since my Mom left when I was younger and my Dad when on a business trip I was living alone at the moment. It was the middle of the night when I heard something hit my window. Normal human ears wouldn't be able to hear it but of course I could. I walked to the window and focused on the driveway.

TYLER WAS STANDING THERE!

He grinned and showed me his backpack. Oh now he didn't. Did he runaway from home but why did he come here if he did. I ran down the stairs and opened the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?", I asked angrily.

"I ran away".

"Go to Sam's or Dale's ", I said leaning on the door frame.

"Nah that's too obvious besides I wanna see if my parents care enough to look  for which means I'm not going to school", he said, "Um...can I come in?".

"Go to those girls houses", I said glaring at him.

"They're girls bro".

"Then what am I, a damn unicorn or something?".

He grinned, "You can be considered a guy".

"Just come in dumbass, I wanna sleep", I said and grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him inside.

"By the way you have some nerve to come to a girl's house", I said turning on the lights in the living room.

"Oh I know your Dad's on a business otherwise I wouldn't have come", he said casually sitting down on the sofa.

"Sleep", I commanded turning off the lights.

"Here? Oh hell nah", Tyler said Turing on the lights.

"Where else? It's either here, my Dad's room which is out of limits for me too or mine".

"Yours is good", he smirked.

I picked up a newspaper and threw it at him. He dodged and grabbed a cushion off the sofa and chucked it at me. I caught it and ran towards him and started hitting him with it. He tackled me to the ground and then.....he was right on top of me his faces inches from mine.

"GET OFF ME YOU DUMBASS!", I yelled pushing him off me.

He landed on his back and groaned.

"You had do that?".

"Yes, now go sleep".

"Why can't I sleep in your bedroom?", he whined.

"For goddamn sake-you know what it's fine, if you want sleep there so much come on", I grabbed his wrist and dragged him upstairs.

I turned on the lights to my room and walked to the bed, I grabbed a bunch of pillows and made a wall out of them.

"Right side's yours, left's mine", I said sitting down on the left.

"OK", Tyler said and layed down on his side kicking off his shoes.

I turned off the lights and laid down too facing away from him.

"Sleep well, weirdo", he said.

I replied by kicking him lightly.