Chapter 22

"What's your problem and you know it would never happen", I said rolling my eyes.

Tyler pulled out his phone and after a few swipes he showed it to me. It was Brad. Making out. With Claire.

"N-no way", I shuttered, "He w-won't do such a thing".

"You can clearly see it", Tyler said pointing at his phone.

"THAT'S PHOTOSHOPPED!", I yelled.

"IT'S NOT!", Tyler yelled back at me.

"Come on, I'll show you", he said grabbing my by my wrist and dragging me back to school.

"Tyler, let go", I growled at him but he didn't stop.

He took me to one of the empty English classrooms and pointed at the small glass window on the door from which the classroom could me seen.

And Tyler wasn't lying. Claire was sitting on a desk with her legs wide open and Brad standing in between them making out with her.

I felt tears pricking my eyes and a lump started rising in my throat. I tired controlling my tears but I couldn't, they gushed out of my eyes like the Niagara waterfall.

Tyler panicked seeing me crying cause many people haven't. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight. Letting me cry into his shirt. I heard noise from the classroom. Claire and Brad were going to come out any second.

Tyler grabbed my hand dragged me to my locker. I stood facing in while I wiped my tears and blowed me nose. Making it look like I never cried.

I turned around when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Brad.

"What do you want?", Tyler growled.

"Just to talk to my girlfriend. What's your problem?".

"I'll tell you what the problem is-", Tyler growled again but I cut him off telling Brad that I will talk to him during lunch.

I then realized I was late for math and I rushed to class but all that running was in vain. I got detention anyway.

.
.
.

Brad didn't show up at the cafeteria for lunch. I walked down the hallway to detention and when I opened the door I saw Tyler sitting at one of the desk fiddling with his phone.

"What are you doing here?", I asked as I sat down.

"Duh, detention", he answered and went back to his phone until a teacher walked in.

In actually don't know this new teacher so I ignored him at first until he cleared his throat loudly.

"I have an errand to run, so don't get in to more trouble till I'm back", he said and left.

The room was silent for five minutes before Tyler broke it.

"Do you want to get revenge on Brad?", he asked suddenly.

I nodded eagerly, "He's coming to meet me here at the end of detention.... at least he promised".

"That's good, I'll tell you what we can do then".

Once detention was over and our teacher wasn't back yet, Tyler pulled me to the teachers deck.

"Ok so it's simple", he said, "All you have to do is kiss me".

"NO WAY!", I yelled in absolute shock.

"It's just a simple thing ", he said.

I sighed and agreed. Tyler moved closer to me and trapped me bet ween us arms. We had to hurry, Brad could arrive any minute. So without a second thought I leaned forward and kissed him.