WE ARE IN THE RAIN

"Saranghaeo Tae. I promise to cherish you all my life" A voice said to Taehyung. Taehyung was smiling and repeated the words as well.

"Tae! Tae! wake up. You will be late for school" Taehyung's mother woke him up from his dream. Taehyung also woke up considering it as his farthest reality. He changed and joined the breakfast table.

"How's school? I hope you remember your promise?" Taehyung's father asked him.

"Dae" Taehyung replied politely. He then left for school.

"Every day is a struggle. I hope one day I will be able to play baseball without getting worried about marks, GPA and assignments" Taehyung said to himself. He then hurried to school packing his dream in his backpack.

"Your economics class is scheduled at 2 pm. Then you will be having your history class. Please be on time." A message popped on Jin's phone. He sighed and got up from bed.

"Another day of struggling with numbers and calculations. Another day of bully and insulting. Another day of getting misunderstood" Jin said to himself. He got ready and had his lunch. It takes him one bus to reach his institution. A message popped up on Jin's phone. It is from Ji-hoon. He wished him good morning. Jin did not reply to him. Again, another message popped up.

"So, you don't want to reply. Ok then. Someone else is more important to you than me. Cool" Ji-hoon said. jin still didn't reply. He decided that from now on he will not share any of his inner feelings with Ji-hoon. He will stay reserved around him. He will do whatever Ji-hoon asks him to do. he will follow him without questioning him back. but in the middle of all these things, Jin was losing himself without realizing it.

At the institute, Jin and Ji-hoon were not talking to each other. They were also not sitting together. But Ji-hoon knows that Jin has a soft heart. So, when they were returning Ji-hoon initiated the conversation.

"So, you don't want to talk?" Ji-hoon asked.

"I have decided to stay within my limits. I open my mouth and you misunderstand me. So, it's better to stay quiet" Jin said and started walking ahead.

"It's not like that. she called me a nerd and you were defending her," Ji-hoon said.

"She never meant anything. She also praised you but you didn't care to notice" Jin said.

"Do you want to have an ice cream?" Ji-hoon asked. He just knows how to win Jin back. jin just smiled and just like that all his oaths went in vain. He forgave him. He forgot the fact that he was misunderstood and ignored. He smiled brightly and walked along with Ji-hoon.

"Taehyung, I hope you are aware that exams are in two months?" Mrs. Lee asked Taehyung. She is his homeroom teacher. "Your marks are not improving. We have organized a small test before exams. Attend that" she said again. Taehyung just nodded. He was about to leave when he asked,

"Soesengnim, I will be allowed to play baseball if I score good marks. My dreams are depended on this piece of sheet. But the irony is I don't even know whose dream I am living right now." he said and left.

When Taehyung reached the bus stop, it was raining heavily.

"Aish! I forgot the umbrella. Ottoeke?" Taehyung said. his bus will stop at the next bus stop. But if he goes now, he will be drenched in rain. Suddenly, he felt a shade over him. He looked up and saw an umbrella. The owner is a boy wearing a mask.

"You will get wet. We can share. Come" The boy pulled Taehyung close.

"Thank you. I just have to go to that bus stop" Taehyung said. after reaching the bus stop, Taehyung was about to thank him. But the boy rode the bust that came at that moment. Taehyung just kept staring at him.

"He smelled good" Taehyung managed to say.

Only 1 month is left for both Tehyung and Jin's exams. Jin is working hard. Although he is struggling but cannot express that. all his pain and desires are hidden within. Once he said to Ji-hoon. In reply he said,

"Can't you just get over it? I know it's your passion. But if you keepsaying then your mom will feel bad. Hajima. You can do it." Listening to this, Jin stopped saying. He was fighting every day. He was doing something which he doesn't like at all.

"I just want one more chance Ji-hoon. I will prove that I can be a better person. Just one chance will be enough" Jin said.

Everything turned online because their exams were near. Online classes were even more painful for Jin. Most of the aptitude problems would go over Jin's head. Seo-hwa being the only answer-giver in the class, nobody listened to Jin.

"Are you blunt or what?"

"Seo-Hwa scored better than others"

The ignorance he faced could not be compared with anything. But he couldn't say anything. He kept quiet and suffered. His mom knew it but she had no way open.

"Why are you working so hard? You will get more chances in the future. You are just 23." Ji-hoon said over the phone. They call each other every night.

"I want you to get a good job as early as possible. I don't want to be a burden on my mom. She is working g hard for me. I don't want her to strain anymore" Jin said. they talked for a few minutes more and then bid goodbye. The next day, Ji-hoon didn't text Jin since the morning. So, In the afternoon Jin only texted him.

"Hey. What happened? Are you okay?"

After 15 minutes reply came.

"I am not feeling well" Ji-hoon replied

"Wae?" Jin asked getting worried.

"You said yesterday that you don't want to be a burden on your mother. I felt insulted and humiliated. You've hurt me" Ji-hoon said.

"But I have not said that to you," Jin said. he is just shocked.

"Why am I always misunderstood?" Jin asked himself.

"Still, I felt insulted. So, don't say anything to me about it in the future" Ji-hoon texted back.

"I love honesty over everything Ji-hoon. You misunderstand me and guess what? You never feel bad about it. You took 24 hours to express it. You lack in what I need the most" Jin said.

"Then leave me," Ji-hoon said.

" I wish it could have been that easy" Jin typed back with a tear.

$44$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hey guys! I am back with another update; I know it's been a long since I last updated. I am fine I hope you guys are doing great too. Most of us might consider Jin's situation quite similar. We all faced this in our school/college lives. I already told you guys those things will gradually get better. But I am curious who is the masked boy who shared the umbrella with Tae?

I am extremely sad about the BTS military enlistment. Jin is the first member to be enlisted. I am so sad guys. But they will be back soon. so, let's just pass these two years with their happiest memories.

See you in my next update which will be probably in a week. Till then please vote and comment. See you

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!