SMALL TALKS

"But hyung what is the problem if we have breakfast at the live counters?" Taehyung asked.

"A problem? I can tell you a dozen" Yoongi said.

"Like?" Taehyung asked again.

"You guys are becoming famous. people will recognize you even with masks. it will create chaos. you have a game tomorrow. also, do you remember you have a date tomorrow with Jennie? we have to do it quietly. I have already asked a few staff, and they will arrange it" yoongi said.

"But I have already you that we are just good friends. from where this 'date' thing is coming?" Taehyung said.

"I do know that. but it's called 'positive publicity'" Yoongi said.

"I will practice hard hyung and then people will know me. I don't want any 'date' for that." Taehyung said. Jungkook was just sitting there. he is just not understanding why Taehyung is so desperate to have breakfast downstairs. Jungkook tried to calm the situation.

"You can ask the staff to serve the breakfast here only. although we are going downstairs anyway for practice, right?" Jungkook said in an indicative tone. Yoongi nodded and left to pick up a phone.

"Hyung what's wrong? why are you so desperate? I have never seen you like this." Jungkook asked.

"You remember you told me that I will gradually get to know about my sexuality. I got to know about it a few days ago. you can call it self-realization. but I will not call myself a complete Gay. I am Bi" Taehyung said.

Jungkook was listening intently. after 5 minutes. Jungkook said which Taehyung never imagined he would hear.

"You like that guys you met at the lobby yesterday isn't it?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with shock.

"Don't tell me you were desperate for eating pasta at the live counters?" Jungkook said while laughing.

"Gumawo" taehyung said hugging Jungkook.

"Hyung you could have told me beforehand. actually, I went to smoke yesterday. I saw you were talking to some guy at the lobby. when that guy left you were staring at him like a love-sick. that's when I guessed" Jungkook said.

"But I need to talk to him. I liked him for 6 months now. I just knew his title. but now I know his name too. His name is Seokjin. I wanted to interact with him today. but got no chance" Taehyung complained

"Today also you wouldn't have. he must be at his duty. how could you meet him?" Jungkook asked.

"Let me see what we can do then," Jungkook said. Jungkook was about to leave when he turned around and spoke.

"Well, hyung I also saw the other boy from that day. what's his name? yeah, Jimin. he is also cute. I am looking forward to meeting him."

Jinmin was having breakfast at the Nescafe, an indoor café in the hotel. they have morning shifts. today they got duty at the live counters. they have to help another chef. they were about to go when Jimin's phone rang.

"Ok sir we are coming," Jimin said on the phone.

"What?" Jin asked.

"HR is calling us," Jimin said.

"So, I have a very special and responsible task for you two. we are arranging a special kinda secret date for two famous people. you guys will be like in charge of attending them. since other people are busy. can I trust you guys?" The manager asked.

"Yes sir" Jinmin said in unison. the manager nodded and dismissed them.

"Who could they be?" Jin asked.

"So many high-class people come here every day. how can we guess?"

"Let's see. now let's hurry back to the bakery. we have to report" They both went to report.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey guys! I am back with another update. I hope you guys are all doing well. I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and comment. Let me see you again in my next update. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!