JOH-AHAEYO( I LIKE YOU)

Life is like a maze, once you feel happy about a person and another moment totally confused about the same person. What to do and what not to do.

"Hyung I am really not in the mood to work today" Jimin said while yawning.

"Me too. But we can't get a day off since we used all of them. We have to strive this month." Jin said putting on his chef coat.

"I am feeling sleepy. Now let's get ready for the day" Jimin said and they went to have breakfast.

Ever since Taehyung had a date with Jin, they didn't contact much after that. Taehyung's dating rumors are all over South Korea's media. Although Jin took this date to be casual but then it turned out to be real. He still has a little hope. Jin has got exceptionally controlled emotions. He was focusing on his career.

"Jimin have a great day at Work" Jin said while entering the bakery.

"You too hyung" Jimin said. They went inside to greet everyone. The morning shifts are really hard for Jin. The chefs are just ridiculous and freckle minded. Jin actually gets to learn in the evening. The chefs are good and friendly.

Chef Jung ordered Jin to bring the store. He gave him the requisition and asked him to at least bring some chocolates for ganache. But things don't go well as Jin wants.

"I think I told you bring in some chocolates" chef Jung asked.

"They didn't give me that chef. They asked me to wait for few minutes and then take all the things together" Jin said.

"But why don't you listen to me. Some useless people are hanging in the kitchen. Don't work like this" He said and left.

Jin didn't get any chance to explain himself. The moment he joined bakery; he gets scolding for no reason. Its true sometimes he makes mistakes but not always. But this department works like this only.

"Hyung you crying?" Jimin asked.

"Annio. Git scolding for no reason. Everything is so messed up Jimin. But you don't be sad. Lets go. We are off for the day" jin said.

His life is already messed up. These words are just demotivating him. He was walking home when his phone rang. It was his mom.

"Emmo, I am coming" Jin said.

"I could see you aegi. come fast" His mom said. When Jin reached home he saw a man sitting on the couch.it is Taehyung. Jin got shocked.

"You know I almost fainted on the street; this boy was standing near our house. He helped me in" Jin's mother said

"Eomma, are you ok? Did you got hurt?" Jin asked worriedly.

"Annio. I am o0kay. Just some moment I got sick. You guys talk. I'll go and make some food"

Jin's mom said and headed towards kitchen.

"Actually, I have good news. So. I couldn't wait but come here today. I tried contacting you but network issues" Taehyung said.

"That's fine. But what's the good news?" jIn asked.

"That I will tell you tomorrow. I want to take you out to somewhere and there I will be revealing" Taehyung said with a smile.

"Ok. Sure, I have off tomorrow" Jin said with a smile.

"Cool. Then I will pick you up at 10 tomorrow. I hope you don't be late. We have to go far" Taehyung said. He said goodbye to Jin and left.