UNREQUITED FEELINGS

Taehyung was studying in his room when his mom came.

"Sleep early today. you have exams tomorrow." She spoke. Taehyung just nodded. he was merely coping up, for the first time he skipped his baseball practice. Taehyung is not happy about it. Taehyung's mom came near to her son.

"Are you okay Tae?" She asked.

"Dae. I am fine" Taehyung just responded with a nod. he has actually nothing to say. his mother left.

next day at school everybody was busy for last minute preparation. Taehyung has nothing to study at last moment. he was just going through some notes, when he felt a nudge.

"Aigo! our athlete is studying. will he get through? or else his father won't allow him to play." it was Choi Jun woo, the class backbencher and a bad boy.

"Choi Jun woo, leave him alone." Shin hye said. he is the class president and friend of Taehyung.

"Thankyou" Taehyung said.

"Just relax. you are so stressed already. everything will go well" Park Shin hye said with a small smile.

at school, Taehyung doesn't talk much. he is either sleeping or running on field. he is born to play baseball. but his father thinks that playing is a waste of time. he wants his son to get a decent job. but Taehyung is not someone like that. he is good at baseball. he is someone who doesn't like to talk much. but Shin hye is an exception. Taehyung likes talking to him. he has some unsaid feelings. but he chose to not say it. Shin hye is not into boys. also, he has a girlfriend. Maybe someday he will get someone who's going to reciprocate his feelings. The exam soon started and Taehyung ended a bit faster than others. he only answered as much as he could. No cheating or cheat papers. he might score good, he believed. he was going home when a message popped up on his phone. it said that the trials have been postponed and only one month is left. Taehyung just sighed.

"Only this was left to happen. come on let's see what happens" Taehyung rode the bus to go home.

Jin was studying when his phone rang, it was his cousin.

"Dae noona" Jin answered.

"Are you guys' home?" Bong cha asked.

"Dae. are you coming?" Jin got excited. but before he could hear the answer. the doorbell rang. it was his sister.

"Noona!" Jin shouted and hugged Bong cha.

"How are you doing? is Imo (aunt) home?" Se asked. Just then Jin's mom came from the kitchen.

"When I heard Jin's scream form the kitchen, I immediately knew that it could be you. "I have made bulgogi and kimchi fried rice" she said.

Bong cha wet to hug her Imo. Jin went upstairs to continue his studies. they settled down in the living room.

"So, Imo how's everything going?" Bong cha asked.

"Good" Mrs. Kim sighed and answered.

"What happened Imo?" Bog cha asked.

"Jin is not well. he is breaking down. I know that. he is getting bullied in the academy. he doesn't like to study at all. you know he wanted to be a pastry chef. but due to various reasons he couldn't. I just can't do anything about it. you know he cries at night. but behaves as if nothing happened. my baby is fighting it all alone." Mrs Kim said and started crying.

"Imo. don't cry. Jinnie is not alone. you are here. I am here. I know that Jin is struggling. but he never shares his struggles. you know about his relationship, right?" Bong cha asked. Mrs. Kim nodded.

"He is also not happy that much. I came here today to solve the problems. I got to know about an institute. its government aided. they are offering diploma courses un various departments. so, you can go and get Jin's admission. you can go tomorrow. it might solve some of your problems." Bong cha said with a smile.

"Really? ok I'll go tomorrow" Mrs. kim said with a smile.

Hey guys! I am back with another update. I hope you guys are doing well. I know this story has a very sad beginning. but I promise it has a good ending. so, I have to go. see you soon. till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!