NEW BEGINNINGS

After 1 ½ months,

"Jin we have practical now. since we don't have our uniforms, we will be wearing aprons. keep your notebook ready" Jimin said. jin has finally given up civil service exams. His mother got his admission in a reputed govt aided hotel management institution. he is pursuing a Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery. they will be offering training after the course. he made some new friends here. but the most special one is Park Jimin. although he is younger than Jin, but he is very good with Jin. they were all having lunch in the cafeteria.

"Do you have anyone special Jin?" Solomon suddenly asked. Jin stopped eating and just stared at Solomon.

"No. I just had a breakup one month back" Jin said.

"Oh! That's sad. its all right. you will get better options in the future." Yunjin said. jin just nodded. he knows very well what he is doing. he doesn't want to be with anyone anymore. he got his dreams, his passion. what else he will be needing?

"Let's go we have Mrs.Park's class. she is very disciplined. she doesn't tolerate late people" Jimin said. they all went towards the lab. Jin didn't bring anything with him today. so, he was standing. soon Mrs. park entered. she spotted Jin.

"Oh! so, you are the new student. Yunjin just brief him about everything. no denims from next day please" Mrs. park said. Jin nodded. he stood with Jimin and Solomon.

"Is she scary?" Jin asked.

"She is kinda. just be on time and try to avoid her as much as you can" Solomon said.

"Did you collect your journal?" Jimin asked again.

"I will after the class" Jin said. then entered a group of three girls.

"Who are they?" Jin asked.

"Class president and her two spoons. can you feel the aura?" Jimin asked.

"Aura my ass. they are Mrs. Park's favourite. that's Momo, class president, Park Eun Bin and Kim Tae-ri. stay away from them. we all do" Solomon said.

"Oh!" Jin said staring at them. he just doesn't know that one day they will be so inferior to him.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Taehyung's life luckily did not end. today is his trial for a baseball team called LG Twins. they are coming to pick up some regional players. so, Taehyung got another chance.

"They are from Seoul, Tae. I hope this time you can make it. they are big shots and if you get a chance to play for them, you might make it to the South Korean National team." His coach said.

"If you guys could make it. then you might get the chance to play KBO League. they are all potential franchises. so, work hard" the coach briefed.

"Hyung. all the best. I hope we will be playing together" Jungkook said. Jungkook is the new addition to the team. Taehyung started playing with him 1 month back. although he is younger but he is Taehyung's only friend in the team.

"I wish that too. did you have your lunch?" Taehyung asked.

"I was about to" Jungkook said.

"let's go then." Taehyung said. Taehyung is getting quite popular among girls. people are getting to him. now if you he starts playing for LG Twins, his popularity will gradually rise.

"Hyung. see that girl is looking at you" Jungkook said.

"Not interested Kookie" Taehyung said shortly.

"Wae? she is pretty" Jungkook said.

"If she is that pretty, why don't you go and aske her out?" Taehyung asked.

"Annio. you know I am what. so I am also not interested" Jungkook said.

"How can you say that surely. there might be some misunderstandings" Taehyung asked.

"Annio hyung. you will also get to know once you will find your soulmate. I know I am not into girls. but you seem to be confused. don't worry you'll get to know. You will feel that attachment." Jungkook said. Taehyung just shrugged. there is someone in the other part of South Korea, who is learning to make cupcakes for him.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey guys! I am back with another update. I hope you guys are doing well. I hope you will like this positive change in the story. a lot is left in the story. I hope you will like that too. if you like this update, make sure to vote and leave your precious comments.

Only 4 days are left for this year to end. I hope you had a lovely year. but it will end on sad note because Jin is not here with us since he is there to serve the nation. gradually all our boys will leave but just to come back stronger guys.

I wish to see you again very soon. till my next update.

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!