MEETING YOU

"Jin hyung let's celebrate our enrolment. let's have dinner together. but first ask eomoni she was so upset and worried back when we went to watch baseball trial" Jimin said.

Jin suddenly remembered Taehyung's face. for a moment, he froze. Jimin's jerk brought him back.

"What happened?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing" Jin managed to say. suddenly he felt sad. but he let it slide.

"So, its settled then. we are going for dinner. I will inform others." Jimin said. they were going back to classes when Jin stopped hearing Jimin's scream.

"What's wrong? are you ok?" Jin asked.

"Hyung, I am not ok. my two favourite people are really dating" Jimin said with a big smile.

"Who?" Jin asked.

"Kim Taehyung and Jennie from Blackpink. they are dating each other. they were seen together in a cozy restaurant" Jimin said holding his phone close to his heart.

Jin looked at Jimin for a while. then he just smirked.

"See Jin, you were worried for no reason. that person is not gay like you. he has already a girlfriend. what were you thinking?" He said to himself.

The days passed by. both Jin and Taehyung immensely focused on each other's careers. Taehyung finally is playing for the Doosan bears. he got his own manager. although he is sharing him with Jungkook. his name is Min Yoongi aka Suga. he's a part-time rapper but works as a sports manager. there is a match between Doosan Bears and Kia Tigers. Taehyung and Jungkook were getting ready for this match, when their captain, Ah hyon seop entered.

"Lt's kill them guys. the coach will tell us our positions."

the crowd was howling when the boys entered the field. Jennie also came to watch the match. but Taehyung is least bothered. he is completely focusing on his match. if they win this match, they will play against Samsung next Thursday in seoul. they won the match but Yoongi came with bad news.

"What happened hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Actually, you guys have a match on Thursday and also have a shoot on Tuesday. so, will it be ok if you join a little late for the practice? since I am not getting any tickets before Wednesday evening?" Yoongi asked.

"Cool. When is kookie's shoot?" Taehyung asked.

"He's on Monday. he will be coming with us only" Yoongi said. taehyung nodded.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

already 4 days have passed since Jin and Jimin joined hotel. the first two days were induction. so, technically this is Jin's second day in the kitchen. he was working when Jimin called him.

"Hyung my shift is over. I am at the parking area. when are you coming?" Jimin asked.

"Almost done. coming in 15 minutes" Jin said. he was wrapping up. then he went to change. it took him some time. he was leaving when someone called him from behind

"Excuse me" a man with deep voice. jin turned around and saw none other than Kim taehyung. he froze there only. Taehyung also froze. the person who is on his mind 24x7, is standing in front of him.

"I have seen you before also" Taehyung said.

"Dae. I went to your trial with my friend" Jin managed to say. his heart was beating fast.

"I remember you. you are working here?" Taehyung asked.

"Annio. I am just a trainee. you need any help?" Jin asked.

"Dae. actually, I have just arrived and I am hungry. so, I am trying to find a place to eat. can you tell me one?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure. but my shift is over. but I called someone. he will lead your way" Jin said. he called Namjoon, one of Jin's friend from the hotel. before leaving Taehyung managed to know Jin's full name.

"So, his name is Kim Seokjin" Taehyung said with a smile and took a bite of his sandwich. in 6 months, it was his first meal that he took so calmly. Tae Hyung then went to his room which he was sharing with Jungkook.

"Kookie, let's have our breakfast tomorrow at live counters. I will manage others and yoongi hyung" Taehyung said with a smile. he hoped that he would get to see him again tomorrow.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey guys! I am back with another update. pretty soon this time. I hope you are liking my story. a lot more chapters to go. please leave your precious comments and vote if you like my update. I will see you in my next update. till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!