Untitled part

It's been a week since Jin's mother died. Jin started staying at Taehyung's apartment. Its quite lavish and well furnished. Although they stay in the same apartment, they hardly interact with each other. Jin also tries to avoid Taehyung as much as he can. Jin didn't join his duty, but next he's going to join. The only source of income left with him is his stipend's money. His mother left him 17,21,264 won in total. He will use that money later. He is planning to rent a room. Jin wanted to discuss this once before Taehyung leaves. So, today he was waiting for him to return. When Taehyung saw Jin, he got really happy.

"It's been a week since I last saw your face" Taehyung said. Jin looked up but didn't smile. Taehyung continued.

"I know it's a tough phase for you. But you have to stay strong. Your mom is looking upon you from above. She's going to protect you. Don't worry. So, stay strong and start working again" Taehyung said. Jin extended an envelope to Taehyung.

"What's this?" Taehy7ung asked with a surprise look.

"This is the expense of one week. You allowed me to stay in your house. Gave me food also. I cannot accept that for free. Eomma left me some money. So, this was the best I could do. I will leave once I get a decent house to stay" Jin said. He wished him goodnight and was about to leave, when Taehyung spoke.

"You don't remember anything. Do you?" Taehyung asked. Jin knows exactly what Taehyung is asking him. But he chose to stay quiet. He didn't turn around. Tears are gradually forming in his eyes again.

"I said I like you. Butb you are still considering me as an outsider. You are paying me. Am I a landlord to you?" Taehyung asked. He is hurt. He wanted to discuss about this after some time but Jin left him with no option.

"Turn around jin. You have to face me. Since you have such a bold attitude you should face me boldly. Ypu can't just pay and leave like that" Taehyung said. He went to Jin and turned him around. Jin was crying. Seeingbthat, Taehyung's expression softened a bit. He raised his hands to wipe his tears, but Jin moved away.

" I don't want any false hopes. I lost my world just a few days ago. Now you are showing me care. But I know you like someone else. I don't want to break my heart again." Jin said while crying.

"But you got it all wrong. Aish! She just came that day. I didn't call her. It was all a misunderstanding. Then my manager took it as a celebrity stunt and asked me to stay quiet. I don't like her. She is just my friend." Taehyung said.

"I don't know. I don't want to be a burden on you. You cannot like me. Ypu have the best partner. Why do you like me?" Jin asked.

"I guess that's what my heart wants. It wants you. Don't give up so easily. Atleast give us a chance jin" Taehyung requested Jin.

"Ok" Jin said after 5 minutes of silence.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jin returned to work. Everybody shoed him 'sympathy'. Jin was not mindful today. He unintentionally threw a mixture.

"You just threw a financier mixture. Whom you asked? I told you to keep it somewhere. You are not a kid to cry on the same issue. Its been more than a week since your mother died. We all gave you 1 week off. Now you are going over our head" The CDP said.

"Jun-ah, don't say like that. The wound is still fresh. He just got over it. He didn't do it intentionally. We can make another one. What's the problem?" Another chef said.

"Yeah, give him more indulgence. This is a professional field. This damn boy is not eligible to be in this kitchen" the CDP said. Jin left but before leaving he said,

"Chef, its not the issue that whether I am fit for this place or not. The issue is that whether I can do it or not. You can never understand what I am going through. But one day you will. When you will be left with no one. All your loved ones will leave you. You will remember me"

"Are you cursing me?" The CDP said.

"No no. its just the feeling. I have nothing to lose and that makes me the dangerous in the room" Jin said and left.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Days passed and finally it was time for Jungkook and Taehyung's official launching. New bunch of boys are joining the national team. They decided to throw a grand launching party.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jinmin were working in the kitchen, when head chef called them in his cabin.

"On Friday, there's a big launching party. There will 12 live counters. I want you two and eun-bin to come in the afternoon shift since you guys will be standing in the counters." Head chef and dismissed them.

"Finally I will be able to sleep till 10 am" Jimin said.

"But who's party is it?" Jin asked.

"Must be some VIP guest." Eun-bin said.

2222222222222

Friday came. Jin was getting ready for his shoft. He was looking for a shirt for a long time. But couyld not find it.

"Are you finding this?" Taehyung asked holding the shirt.

"Oh mo where did you get it" Jin asked with a smile.

"The maid must have mixed it up with my shirts" Taehyung said. Jin thanked him.

"don't you have shift today?" Taehyung asked.

"yeah, its afternoon shift" Jin said. Taehyung nodded and left the room.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@22

Jin reported to the department and then joined the live counters. He and Jimin were standing for Korean snacks. He was serving when a similar voice asked for a serving. Jin was shocked when he looked at the guy.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey guys I am back with another update. I hope you guys are doing well. I posted after a lomg time. But I hope you will like this chapter and vote it. Also do leave your precious comments. I will see you in my next update. Till then.

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!