FIRST MEETING

"Wise men say that everyone in this universe gets a second chance. but that chance comes when that person has lost all hopes and are about to quit. that second chance comes like a long-lost dream and protects that person from everything and makes him stronger."

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"Hyung, are you into baseball?" Jimin asked Jin.

"Not that much. but if someone comes with me, yes, I can watch" Jin said.

"I am going today. they have a selection today. I always support LG Twins. but I have other teams too" Jimin said.

"Ok. I only know few" Jin said.

"You coming with me today? I will not take no" Jimin insisted.

"Ok. let me ask Eomma. if she says yes I will come" Jin said. he called his mom and luckily she said yes. he and Jimin reached the ground at around 5pm. Solomon also joined them.

"I didn't know Jin is into baseball" Solomon said.

"He came on my request" Jimin said. jin just smiled. the selector soon arrived. the captain of LG Twins- Choi WooSik also came. the crowd is for him only.

"But hyung why are you wearing mask?" Jimin asked.

"I have dust allergy and there is quite dust is here. so, to protect myself" Jin said. suddenly Jimin stopped talking.

"What happened?" Jin asked.

"Don't ask Jin. he is just shocked seeing handsome boys. did you see the contenders?" Solomon asked. jin looked at them. they all seemed fine to him. the trial started after 30 minutes. Taehyung's time arrived. the cheering from the girls increased.

"Isn't he handsome? look at that cute boy next to him. I will try to get his autograph after the trials." Jimin said. Jin was staring at Taehyung. he looked familiar to him. but couldn't get where he saw him. after long time, the trial was over. the selectors and Chloi Woo sik left and the boys started to gather things. Jimin literally dragged Jin to meet Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Hyung you were good out there. I am sure you are going to get selected" Jungkook said.

"What about you? I am sure about you too. lets see" taehyung saud. he did his best. he tried his best. now lets see.

"Annyeong" Jimin said from behind. Taehyung and Jungkook looked back.

"Annyeon]ghaseo"Taehyung said in his deep voice.

"You guys were terrific. but in a good way. I came go get your autograph. I am a big fan of baseball. so, can I get one autograph?" Jimin asked. Jungkook and Taehyung just laughed but gave their autographs.

"This is my friend Kim Seokjin. he is also impressed but just too shocked to ask for your autograph" Jimin said. Jin thanked God for wearing mask because he has turned red., he was staring at Taehyung only. he felt a sudden attachment.

"Thank you for supporting us" Taehyung said extending his hand to Jin. jin shook Taehyung's hands. that was the time when both felt a sensation in their bodies. they never felt this before. but all this is true. but they both let it slide and went on their own paths. by the time Jin looked back, Taehyung already left and vice versa.

"So, what do you think Chim? your LG Twins are going to pick up whom?" Solomon asked.

"I have my hawk eyes on two. but not going to tell the names" Jimin said. Solomon nodded. he supports Doosan Bears. they are powerful and efficient.

"But why Jin is so quiet?" Solomon asked. Jimin looked at Jin through rear-view mirror.

"Obviously. eommoni must be worried we are running late. let's quickly drop Jin hyung." jimin said. but Jin still remained quiet.

"Why did I feel that feel that way? no more fake things. no ore hurting myself. things like this never happens. You would probably never meet him again. what is probably Jin? you are never going to meet him again. so, stay focussed on your career. you have to stand strong for your mom. calm down and relax" Jin said and promised to himself.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Taehyung, Jungkook and the other players gathered at the court as their coach called them.

"You guys did good today. results will be out soon. lets see who's going to be selected." he said. they all left.

"Taehyung you were good today. I have high hopes" Mr. Ha said and left.

"Hyung all the best" Jungkook said. they left together. Taehyung was quiet. Jungkook rode the bus first since his one came early. Taehyung's bus came after 15 minutes. for the entire bus ride, he was lost in thoughts.

"I have seen those eyes before. but where? thescent was also also familiar. what about the sensation that I felt? but we both are boys. also, I don't have his number. he must not be into boys. at the end, my heart will be broken. let's just forget about it" Taehyung said to himself.

both made promises that day. but little did they know, even hardest of promises breaks in front of destiny.

Hey guys! welcome back. I am back with another update. I hope you guys are all doing well. I hope you will also like this chapter. you will also vote and read this chapter like you guys did for the other chapters.

it's a new year. I hope this year goes fantastic for you all. may all your wishes and dreams come true. I will see you in my next update. till then

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!