UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN

Jimin went with Jin. The hotel personally sends them in a car. It took them around 45 mins to reach hospital. Jin was in extremely bad state. He was just hoping that everything is fine. When he reached he could see the neighbors and lily. He went to her.

"Imo, is everything alright? Where's eomma? She is okay right?" Jin asked. Lily was quiet.

"imo tell me. What happened?" Jin asked again. Lily was about to reply when doctor came outside.

"Are you Mr.Kim's son?" He asked.

"Dae. How's mom. She is fine right?" Jin asked.

"See Mr. kim. You have to be strong. Your mom was 95% burnt when they brought her here. She only has few minutes left. Go inside and be with her. That's all I can ask you. I am really sorry for the loss" Doctor said.

Jin went inside with shaky legs. He couldn't believe what the doctor said. He believed that his mom will be fine. But when he saw her, he really prayed that god relieves her mother from this pain.

"Eomma, your son is here. You are in pain eomma?" Jin asked his mother. He held his mom's burned hand.

"Mianhae nae adeul jeongmal mianhae.(I am really sorry my son). sorry for leaving you so soon. But I will be with you all the time. Neoui eomma neun neoleul jeoldae henaji anheulgeoya (you mom will never leave your side)" Jin'as mother said in her unclear voice.

"Eomma gamsahabnida.(mom, thankyou). Thankyou for been my mother and my support. Your son.." Jin was about to complete his sentence but before he vould, his mother closed her eyes. Jin was shocked. He just sat there holding her hands. He couldn't understand what is he supposed to do. After a long pause, he finally spoke.

"Eomma, see you up there. Your son will live well. Now rest and sleep peacefully. In my next life, be my mom again. Rest well eomma. I will be happy and healthy" Jin said and started crying hysterically. Jimin entered the ward. He saw that Jin is hugging his mother and crying. He went near him and asked him to leave the body.

"Jimin-ah, just few more minutes. I will never be ableto hug her like this again. She's gone. She's never gonna come back again. She will never hug me when I will cry. I have to live with her memories now and not with her." Jin said while crying. Jimin didn't say anything. He realoised that Jin's phone is vibrating. So, he took out his phone and saw an unknown number. He went outside to receive the call.

"Yeboseyo?" jimin answered.

"Jin, I am Tae" taehyung from other side of the phone.

"I am sorry but Jin is a bit busy right now. I am his friend Jimin." Jimin said.

"Oh! Actually, I am trying his phone for a long time. Can he just talk to me abit. Is he that busy?" Taehyung asked in a desperate tone.

"Actually, his mom passed away just few minutes back. So, he is not in the state right now. When he will get better I will ask him to call you back" Jimin said and hanged up.

"Is it that KIM TAEHYUNG?" Jimin asked himself.

Jin was still sitting with his mom's body holding her hands. Doctors came in to release the body and to prepare it for the final rites. Jin's mom's body will be cremated. In the funeral, Jin didn't spoke a word with the guests. He had nothing to say. All his happiness is gone with his mother. After the funeral, he came back to his now burned home.

"Hyung everything is burned. You should change house. You can't stay here" jimin said.

"I don't have money or energy to move to any other place right now. All the bank books might be burned. I don't have half of my belongings. I also cannot repair the house right now. eomma left all alone" Jin said and started crying again.

"I also stay in a rented place. It has only one room. Also, the landlord will allow only one person in that room" Jimin said.

"You can come and stay with me Jin" a voice said from behind. Jinmin turned around and saw none other than Kim Taehyung.

"I have a spare apartment. I stay there sometimes. You can come and stay with me" Taehyung continued.

"Hyung he is offering you help. Just accept it" Jimin saud.

"Gamsahabnida" Jin said bowing to taehyung. Taehyung found it quite awkward. But he let it slide. Jin took his minimal belongings. they were going inside the car, when it started raining. Jimin and Taehyung quickly went inside the car. But Jin stood there in the rain. He was absorbing the rain. As if his mother is coming down to bless him.

"eomna, rest in peace. Your Jinnie is strong. I will live well. I promise." Jin said while looking up at sky.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey guys! I am back with another chapter. I hope you will like it. I was really emo0tional when I was writing this one. Please vote and comment if you really liked it. Thanks for reading. I will see you in my next update. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU ! STAY GOLD!