BROKEN HEARTS

2 months later, (on the day of Jin's exam and Taehyung's baseball selection)

Jin was getting ready for his exams. his exam center is 1 hour away from his house. he wore his lucky black t-shirt. for the past 2 months Jin worked his ass off. he has high hopes. everybody was saying that Jin will be able to make it.

"All the best Jinnie. don't be nervous. I am standing right here" Jin's mom said to him while entering the exam hall.

he got to sit beside the window from where he could see his mother. he was getting strength looking at her. soon the exam started and after reading the paper, Jin got more nervous. after class 8's math exam, this was his worst exam. he wanted this to get over soon. the exam was of 4 hours. after the exam ended, Jin came out with a disappointed look. his mom understood. the only this she said is,

"All this is in the past. look forward a bright future is waiting for you" T be honest, Jin can no longer see the 'bright' future his mother is talking about.

jin came back home and called Ji-hoon. he picked up on the third ring.

"Hey how was your exam?" Jin asked.

"It was good. let's see what happens. how was yours?" Ji-hoon asked.

"I don't know. the questions were quite bad and then I got nervous and messed up. don't know what will happen." Jin said. He wanted to hear some comforting words from Ji-hoon. But Jin didn't budge. they hanged up and Jin took a nap to forget his tensions about exams.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

After 3 days,

Taehyung was getting ready for the d-day. he knows his positions but his hopes are high. he worked really hard for 1 month. it was supposed to be next month. but then he strived to be atleast be in the team. he was almost ready when his mom came to inform that his dad is calling him.

"Your homeroom teacher called me just now. he said that you scored well in your exam. he wants you to collect your report card. so, go and collect now" Hs father said with an authoritative tone.

"Appa I have my trials today. so can I go tomorrow?" Taehyung asked politely. he knows that if he goes to collect his report now then he won't be able to make it to the trials.

"It is because of your stupid baseball you couldn't score as much as I wanted. but I am still not telling you anything. but that doesn't mean you will dance on top of my head. now go and collect your report card then come back straight house." he said. Taehyung left but took an oath of making to the trials. but as if the entire universe is against him. itb took him 2 hours to collect the report. when he reached the ground, the trials were almost over. Taehyung stood there with an empty face. his coach came to him after seeing him.

"Taehyung where were you? I called you so many times. you know what you did? you lost your opportunity to play in state championship. I am so disappointed in you Tae" Taehyung's coach told him and left.

"I told you, you don't stand a chance. you should focus on being a normal service man. Your baseball career is over." Seo-joon said.

Taehyung just stood there with an empty face. his heart was broken into pieces. he checked his phone and saw 10 missed calls from his coach and 12 from his mother. he didn't have the urge to call back. he is going back to his house only. he doesn't have anywhere else to go. When he reached his house, his father was waiting for him.

"I told you to come back straight to home after collecting your report card. how dare you to not obey my orders?" His father screamed at his son.

"I went for my baseball trials." Taehyung said.

"oh! then you must got selected. now what dance and rejoice" His father said.

"I did not get a chance to showcase my skills. I was late" Taehyung said. his father was quiet.

"Appa. I don't know how much happy Seo-Jun is today. But I am damn sure you are the happiest. tell me what you want me to study. I will do that. my trials are in next 1 year. till then all my team mates will already be in the national championship. all my dreams are shattered dad. thanks to you" Taehyung said. he was about to leave but turned around to say something that broke his heart.

"appa. I have never disrespected you. but for once I thought you will support me. but see your constant negativity and hatred shattered all of my dreams"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jin is not opening his door for the past 3 hours. jin's mom got worried during the 4th hour. she went to his room and banged the door. after 10 minutes, Jin opened the door. his eyes were puffy and red.

"What happened Jin?" His mom asked with a worried face.

"Eomma can I quit?" He asked and a tear dropped from his eyes.

#####################################3

Hey guys! I am back with another update. I know it's been long time since I last updated. but I was really busy with work. but the update is here. I hope you will like it. please vote and comment down about your suggestions. I would love to listen to them.

Jin is going to the military soon. I don't know how you guys are feeling but all the armies stay strong. its just for few days. he will come back soon. did you listen to the 'wild flower'? its good. but I wish all of my seven members get back together soon. I will see you all in my next update. till then.

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!