Season 1 Episode 4: The Foot Worship

While Wayne Gilroy lied hogtied with rope and naked on the bathroom floor of Richter's two story farmhouse, Richter turns the knobs on the shower before picking up Wayne and setting him inside the bathtub, which was filling rapidly with water. With a red silicone ballgag strapped around his mouth, Wayne yelled in worries that his air supply would soon be cut off by the rising tide of bath water. After all, it is hard to position yourself to where the water won't drown you when you're hogtied in a tight space.
As Richter sat on the toilet next to the tub and watched Wayne struggle like a fish out of water and hear his muffled screams, he lights up a cigarette and begins puffing off it, blowing the smoke back into Wayne's eyes. Soon he began making choking noises through his ballgag and Richter decided to shut off the water. Grabbing a hairbrush and a bottle of soap, Richter pours a ton of soap on the soles of Wayne's bare dirtied feet. Taking the hairbrush, Richter begins scrubbing the soles of Wayne's feet which will both cleanse his soles and tickle the hell out of them. As Richter scrubbed at Wayne's soles with the brush, Wayne laughed hysterically into the gag. Richter did this for about a good ten minutes before rinsing his feet off with the shower hose and giving his soles a nice slap with a thin wooden paint stick. Which of course made Wayne yell into the gag again.
      After about twenty minutes and dragging a hogtied Wayne Gilroy into the bedroom and tossing him onto the bed, Richter goes back into the bathroom and cleans everything up. Meanwhile, Wayne was on the bed hogtied and naked with a ballgag in his mouth and struggling and yelling. Richter just shook his head and chuckled because after all, this was a farm in the middle of practically nowhere! The main road from the farmhouse is roughly two miles away so no one will be hearing Wayne's muffled screams. Coming back into the bedroom fully naked, Richter lies on the bed next to Wayne and begins messaging his bound feet, "You know Wayne, you got some of the hottest feet I've seen on a man" Richter commented. Wayne made an awkward noise indicating that he was clearly uncomfortable with someone being this obsessed with his feet. Leaning in closer to the soles of Wayne's feet, Richter places his nose in the center of the sole and inhales deeply before giving Wayne's big smooth soles a nice long lick, "What the fuck?" Wayne mumbles into the ballgag, Richter chuckles at the comment while sucking on Wayne's big toes. Drooling all up and down Wayne's feet, Richter begins licking more rapidly at the soles while making bear like growling noises. Clearly Richter was extremely turned on by this. Wayne only shook his head and made muffled noises of disgust, "shut the fuck up city man" Richter says before immediately sucking on his big toes again. Taking a pause from worshipping Wayne's feet, Richter smiles as a genius idea approached him. Richter unbuckles the ballgag from Wayne's mouth and sets it on his dresser where he also placed Wayne's wallet and cash. While Wayne is not gagged he quickly makes his protests, "You son of a bitch! Get these damn ropes off me! You hearin' me!? Let me go!" Wayne yelled but Richter only ignored him and instead grabbed a handful of Wayne's hundred dollar bills and crumpled them up, shoving at least a thousand dollars in cash into his mouth and sealing it in with clear packaging tape. Wayne screamed angrily into his money/tape gag as Richter laughed, "I think you should put your money where your mouth is! Now shut the fuck up asshole!" Richter demands as he lays back down on the bed and continues licking up and down the soles of Wayne's feet.
      Finally having gotten so turned on, Richter gets to his knees on the bed and begins sliding his rock hard cock between Wayne's soles and toes. Of course Wayne struggled and screamed into his gag while Richter was fucking his feet but it didn't matter to him, again they were on a farm in the middle of nowhere. Richter making loud moaning noises soon let Wayne know that Richter was going to shoot his load right on his soles...and that's exactly what Richter did, "Oh fuck yeah! You like my cum on those fuckin' size 12's you fuckin' pig!?" Richter shouts while slapping Wayne's bare ass. Still not finished with Wayne's feet, Richter begins licking his own cum from the soles of his feet. Wayne...he began to sob like a little bitch into his gag. Again, Richter only laughed.