Season 1 Episode 9: Brainwashed

Again naked, Wayne Gilroy was now roped tightly to a wooden chair with rope crossing over his chest and torso which held him to the chair. Wayne's hands were roped behind his back behind the chair and his feet were roped together which were also tied to the legs of the chair. Facing a plain white screen hanging from the ceiling with a projector facing it, Wayne looks around groggily trying to locate Richter - who was approaching Wayne with what looked like a gas mask and small tank. Confused, Wayne shakes his head, "W-what the hell is that?" he asks. Richter smiles and pulls a white cloth from his back pocket, tying it tightly around Wayne's mouth. Richter ignores Wayne's question as he places the gas mask onto Wayne's face. Bending forward and turning the nob on the tank, Wayne begins to inhale a hallucinogenic gas. Richter let's out a cold laugh as he stands up straight and flicked on the projector. On the screen appeared a photo of a blonde haired man with a beard hogtied and gagged and naked on Richter's couch. The photo switched to another man with dark hair and muscles tied to a bed and ballgagged and getting his cock jerked off. Wayne, being drugged by the gas mask, knows what's about to happen... he's being brainwashed into liking male bondage and men's feet as the next slide showed a bald headed muscle man tied up and sitting on the floor with his bare soles right up close to the camera. Richter pauses the slideshow on the man's feet and points, "Look at this man's feet! You'll learn to love the wrinkly soles of a man's feet! And you'll love being tied up and gagged as well as tyin' up other guys whenever I order you to, and don't you worry... we'll go over this everyday" Richter explains as Wayne sits helplessly tied and gagged to the wooden chair and being drugged by the toxic gas being pumped through the mask. As much as Wayne doesn't wish to be brainwashed, he isn't able to do anything about it either.
   About two hours goes by and Wayne has been left to breathe in the drugs as he is forced to watch the various men Richter tied and gagged and did away with on the slideshow. Praying that Richter will still have some kind of use for him after this, Wayne thinks about the men tied up on the screen and what ever happened to them. If only he could ask Richter...but Wayne is still gagged and unable to form words. At this moment, Richter enters the room and pats Wayne on the shoulder, "Let's see if you're worthy enough for me to keep around" he says gently up against Wayne's ear. Wayne moans through his gag and his mask as Richter rubs his hand down the front of Wayne's chest, "Shhhh be a good fuck toy!" he adds ominously. Richter looks up and sees that the photos have transferred to small video clips which depicts two young adult men naked and hogtied side by side each other with cleavegags in their mouths. Richter seems to get excited remembering the two young men in his video clip as Wayne seems to now be getting a hard on from it as well. Richter takes notice to this and smiles deviously, "Well you're already a step in the right direction, Wayne! All the other guys I've done this to didn't get hard, not once! You may have a chance to have a home here, man" Richter explains gently. Wayne moans with pleasure through his gag as the sight of men bound and gagged and barefoot now seems to excite him. Richter stands up from his wooden stool and approaches Wayne slowly, removing the gas mask from his face, "I think that's enough of that for a while! We'll pick up the gas mask training tomorrow" Richter says giving Wayne a pat on the head like a puppy dog, "You still got a few weeks left of training, Wayne...I got confidence in you" Richter finishes as he exits the room and leaves Wayne to get acquainted with the men in bondage clips without the gas mask for a few hours. Realizing he's now rock hard, Wayne looks down at his cock which is standing straight up, and tries to sway it from thigh to thigh since he's unable to jerk himself off with his hands bound behind the chair. As Wayne keeps attempting to get himself off by swaying his hard cock from leg to leg, he becomes more aggravated as the men tied up and gagged on the projector excite him even more. Wayne had never understood foot fetishists before this whole experience with Richter, but when the projector showed another clip of Richter showing his own feet and soles, Wayne's heart raced and his excitement went through the roof. Wayne had practically shot his load without touching himself. Hands free is what they would call it. Barging back into the room was Richter who was clapping his hands with a big grin across his face, "Beautiful! You're the first mother fucker to get off not only hands free, but to MY feet as well! I think you're a keeper, Wayne Gilroy!" Richter finishes as he lights another cigarette between his lips. Wayne collects his breath after shooting such a massive, draining load.