Season 1 Episode 5: Tight Conversation

Now eagle spread and bound with rope to Richter's stylish wooden bed, Wayne awakens from a long nap and realizes he is not gagged. Hearing footsteps and the creaks of the floor getting closer to the doorframe of the bedroom, Wayne begins struggling, his big cock flopping around between his legs as he struggled.

"You're not getting out of that! So stop tryin'" Richter demands as he appears in the doorway with a grin on his face and a cigarette between his lips.

"Come on man when are you gonna let me go!? You can't just keep me prisoner here! People are gonna come lookin' for me pal and then you'll be fucked!" Wayne finishes as he continues to pull on the ropes holding his hands above his head to the railing of the bed.

"Do I need to gag you again? How about some socks to shove in that mouth?" Richter says with a stern look on his face.

Wayne, getting the feeling that Richter wasn't kidding in the slightest, he decided to pipe down, "No" he replies calmly.

Richter doesn't seem too satisfied with Wayne's answer quite yet, "No what!?" He says.

Wayne shakes his head in confusion, "what the hell do you mean?" He answers. Richter slaps Wayne across the face with an open hand and Wayne shouts, "What the fuck was that for!?".

"No...Sir!" Richter says harshly with cold eyes, "you obey me now! You'll be trained to respect me! Just you wait!" He finishes as he sits on the bed and begins removing his cow boots...and then his damp sweaty socks. Wayne sees what's coming...

"Oh no please! Please I'm sorry sir! Don't put that in my mouth—mmmmfffffppppphhh!!" Wayne's pleads were blocked off by Richter shoving both of his wet sweaty socks into Wayne's mouth and sealing it in with some more packaging tape. The taste of Richter's socks were horrendous and was making Wayne cough and gag quite a bit...but he couldn't spit em out due to the tape, "Chew on those for a while you bastard!" Richter says standing from the bed and heading for the bedroom exit. Wayne continues to struggle and scream through his captor's socks.