Season 1 Episode 6: Training

Having must have passed out during his struggling and screaming through his gag, Wayne Gilroy awakens still naked and hogtied on Richter's bed. Still tasting those nasty sweaty socks that Richter had shoved into his mouth, Wayne begins gagging on the socks instantly after awakening. Richter opens the bedroom door and pokes his head inside, "Good! You're up! You got a long day of training ahead of you my man!" Richter says sternly. Wayne moans into his gag unsure of what Richter meant by training.
       Back outside underneath the blazing hot sun, Richter keeps Wayne bare naked and leaves him tightly roped up to the post of the house letting the sun hit his body. Wayne moans and complains as he has not yet been re-gagged, "Come on Richter! It's hot as hell out here! Cut me loose will ya?" Wayne pleads. Disappointed and shaking his head, Richter takes a bandana and begins tying it around Wayne's mouth as tightly as possible, "You're in trainin' partner! By the time I'm done with you you'll be a good fag bitch!" Richter barks back as he places three pieces of black gorilla tape over Wayne's cleave gagged mouth, "That should shut you up good!" Richter says as he puts a cigarette between his lips and lights it with a match. Temperature reaching over 100 degrees, Wayne begins sweating uncontrollably while bound to the house post. Moaning and screaming through the gag didn't help either, Richter only ignored him.
     Struggling and yelling into his gag, Wayne continued dripping sweat while Richter continued his smoke. About an hour went by and Wayne's struggles and screams fade into a nothing as he shuts his eyes and hangs his head. With the time nearing 3:00p.m. Wayne began to struggle again as this was the hottest time of the afternoon. Richter walked up the steps of his farmhouse porch and past the post Wayne was bound to. Checking the thermometer nailed to the outside of his front door, Richter saw it was a scorching 115°F. Turning around and walking back down the porch steps, Richter faces Wayne, who is now sunburnt on his chest, stomach, and legs. Laughing deviously, Richter pulls a swiss army knife from his back pocket and begins cutting the ropes loose around Wayne's ankles. Moving up, he cut the ropes binding Wayne's torso, arms, and hands to the post. Wayne, too weak to fight back and make his escape, Richter kept him gagged as he dragged him back into the farmhouse.
    Roped to a chair in the kitchen, Richter filled a glass of water and then tossed it in Wayne's face. Instantly awakening, Wayne begins yelling into his gag again. Of course muffled, Wayne still attempts to plead through his predicament. Richter sets the empty glass on the counter and grabs a 20" wooden ruler from the table. Slowly approaching Wayne with a devious smile, Richter caresses Wayne's face with the edge of the ruler. Shaking his head and pleading with doggy eyes, Wayne whimpers more through his gag, "Shhhhh" Richter whispers while holding an index finger to his lips. Taking the ruler, Richter whacks Wayne's sunburnt chest with it. Shrieking and jumping in pain, Wayne whines through his bandana and tape gag. Richter just laughs as he bends down and grabs Wayne's legs and props his feet up on the table. Placing the ruler flat on Wayne's bare soles, Richter begins whacking the soles of Wayne's feet harder and harder. Performing severe bastinado on the guy, Richter laughed gleefully as Wayne cried out in pain. Taking a brief pause from the foot whacking, Richter smiled while staring Wayne directly in the eyes, "This is what trainin' looks like for you boy!" He says as he continues beating the soles of Wayne's feet.