Season 1 Episode 8: The Dinner Table

Richter stood over the hot stove in his rundown farmhouse kitchen as he cooked up fried chicken legs and picked pieces of fried skin from each finished leg and devoured it. There was a small little radio placed up on the countertop near the sink which was playing old timey country tunes from as early as the 1940s and 50s. As Richter continued about his cooking while listening to his old country music, a naked Wayne Gilroy sat hogtied with rope on the surface of Richter's dinner table. He was sound asleep as Richter had chloroformed him after giving his big feet a nice ticklish washing. However, just as Richter was placing his chicken legs onto a plate, he heard Wayne grunting behind him as he began to wake. Richter hadn't had the chance to gag him yet after hogtying him on his dinner table, but just Wayne began to wake up, Richter had swiftly grabbed the red silicone ballgag placed on the countertop and quickly strapped it around Wayne's mouth before he had any chance to continue protesting. Richter scratched the back of his head with a chuckle just after gagging him, "Sorry Wayne, I can't trust to not have you gagged! You make too much damn noise and protest too damn much!" he explained to a hogtied and gagged Wayne Gilroy. Wayne just groaned through the ballgag and lied his head back down on the wooden surface of the table, "Good feller" Richter added as he turned back around and finished dishing up his plate.
   Just as Richter had sat down at the table and began chewing on the chicken legs, Wayne perked his head back up from the table and stared hungrily at the plate of food. Wayne was so hungry that he actually found himself drooling right through his ballgag and onto the wooden table surface. Richter immediately took notice to this and chuckled lightly, "You hungry?" he asked gently. Wayne shifts his eyes from the chicken leg to Richter's eyes as he begins pleading through his gag, "I'll let you eat one of these, but you gon' be a good fuck toy from here on out, right?" Richter says sternly. Wayne knew that his chances of re-entering a world of free will was finished, and that he was going to have to accept being a hot farm owner's bondage slave on this land from this day forward! There was nothing he could do, there was nothing he could say (literally), and absolutely no escape from Richter's farm. The only thing left for Wayne to do...was to comply with whatever Richter wanted! Wayne looked Richter in his eyes and nodded his head to reassure him of his compliance. Smiling with a small chuckle, Richter leans forward and pulls the ballgag out of Wayne's mouth and holds up the chicken leg, "Go ahead and eat the whole thing, but don't speak!" Richter says calmly but sternly. Wayne obeyed and didn't dare try to speak one word, instead he opened his mouth and let Richter stick the chicken leg inside so he could clamp his teeth down onto the meat and take a bite. Richter watched Wayne devour the chicken leg while he was hogtied and naked still, "See Wayne, this chicken leg works good just like a gag...but better!".
    Once Wayne had chomped the chicken leg down to the bone, Richter grabbed a second chicken leg full of meat and a roll of clear packaging tape. Wayne (at this point) kinda figured out what was on Richter's Kinkster mind...and he guessed right. Richter took the fresh chicken leg full of meat and stuffed it into Wayne's mouth horizontally, wrapping the clear packaging tape around his head to seal the chicken leg into his mouth, "Bon Appetit my friend! Enjoy the leg! I gotta go shower" Richter says chuckling as he stands from the table and exits the kitchen, once again leaving a bound and (chicken)-gagged Wayne Gilroy to struggle.