Wenclair incorrect quotes

Wednesday : I keep a picture of all of us in my wallet. Whenever I face difficulties, I take it out and stare at the picture.
The Squad: Awwww-
Wednesday : And I tell myself "If I can deal with these idiots, then I can deal with anything."
The Squad: Oh.

Enid: We're going to defeat you with the power of friendship.
Wednesday : We're not friends.
Enid, holding an axe: We're going to defeat you with the power of incredible violence.

Enid, sweating: Wednesday , there's something I need to ask you-
Wednesday : Finally! You're proposing!
Enid: How'd you know?
Wednesday : Enid, you've dropped the ring five times during dinner.
Wednesday : I even picked it up once.

Enid: *walks to cabinet, removes oreo box, takes half a sleeve, throws empty box out* Hi!
Wednesday : Hey- what are you doing-?
Enid, shoving an oreo into their mouth: I am saving space :D

Enid: Being gay is a constant battle between "I wish to sit on a window bench with my lover, our legs tangling as we listen to the birds" and "Hey, let's go throw rocks at fascists" and I think that's very sexy of us.
Wednesday : If the window's open and you time it right, you can do both.

Enid: Life is like Wednesday . It's short.

Enid: Knock, knock.
Wednesday : Who's there?
Enid: Boo!
Wednesday : Boo who?
Enid: Why are you crying?
Wednesday : I'm not crying.
Enid: Hello notcrying, I'm Wednesday .

Enid: Wednesday ...
Wednesday : I can tell by the tone of your voice that you are disappointed. Alas, I must further disappoint you by affirming how little I give a fuck.

......
That's the first chapter done. I will try to have one chapter a day but I can't make any promises.

What did you think?