Wednesday/Enid & Bianca/Yoko

Yoko: Do you love Enid?
Wednesday: Yeah, I do.
Yoko: Bianca! I told you I knew it! You owe me 100 bucks!
Bianca: We all love Enid. You should've asked if they were IN love with them.
Wednesday: I thought that was implied.
Bianca: ...
Yoko: ...
Wednesday, looking straight at Bianca: Congrats Yoko, you just won 100 bucks.

Bianca: Yoko is taking credit for Enid's work, getting them to deal with everything, and making fun of them! You know what they sounds like?
Wednesday: You?
Bianca: No, I meant... You know Enid. In spite of being clever and sarcastic they're also... fragile and weird and they have trouble fitting in. And Yoko is taking advantage of their weakness! You know what that's called?
Wednesday: A Bianca?
Bianca: ...Yeah, but I'm the only one who should be allowed to do that, okay?!

Bianca: You know you can die from that, right?
Yoko: *smoking a cigarette* That's the point.
Wednesday: *drinking alcohol* We're trying to speed this up.
Enid: *Eating raw cookie dough and nodding*

Bianca: How did none of you hear what I just said?!
Enid: I've been zoned out for the past two and a half hours.
Yoko: I got distracted halfway through.
Wednesday: Ignoring you was a conscious decision.

Bianca, texting in the group chat: I wonder what Apple shots would look like?
Wednesday: *Sends a picture of of a syringe with an apple slice shoddily edited inside*
Enid: *Sends a picture of a shot glass with an Apple poorly drawn inside*
Yoko: *Sends picture of person dunking a Basketball into the hoop but replaced the basketball with a poorly resized apple*
Bianca: I hate all of you.

Wednesday: What's your biggest fear?
Bianca: That I'll never be good enough for anyone.
Yoko: Everyone hates me and talks about me behind my back.
Enid: Zombies.
Bianca: ...
Yoko: ...
Enid: BUT they can open doors.