6. ☆

The villain will always be the villain if the hero tells the story
-K

Kai's pov

I sat in my car crying for so long I fell asleep. I woke up hours later still in my car. I grabbed my phone and called Katana again.straight to voice mail.fuck. I went inside the hotel lobby and asked the desk ladies. "Have this lady came in" I said showing her a picture katana took in my phone while I was showering. "No I haven't sorry" she replied. "Please call room 504 or 505 if you see her please" I said to the lady then went up to the hotel room. I knocked on May's door and she told me she haven't seen Katana either.

I went into me and Katana's room and sat on the bed trying to not cry. I looked around the room then I called Katana again. No answer again. I then called my mom and told her I was coworkers with Tanya's missing niece and how she is now suspected to be dead. My mom was very sad and said that the news would break Tanya. She also told me Tanya was in jail which I didn't know.

After my long phone call with my mom I went back downstairs to the hotel lobby. I was about to walk to the parking lot when I saw Katana walking my way. Katana. I ran to her and held her so tight. "Damn bitch what the fuck is wrong with you"

Katanas pov

Kai was running towards me. He looked a mess his  eyes where bloodshot red and he looked like he was crying.when he reached me he grabbed me into a hug and wouldn't let go. "Damn bitch what the fuck is wrong with you" I questioned him. I then heard him crying into my shoulder. I felt bad and awkward. I don't know how to handle other peoples emotions.I patted his back and whispered "did your girlfriend break up with you or something". He pulled me away and wiped his face "no you idiot I thought you was dead. Why the fuck you ain't answer your phone.I was worried sick" he said scolding me. "Sorry my phone went dead" I said feeling bad. "Why did you think I was dead??" I questioned him.

He pulled out his phone and showed me a article. As I read the article my mouth dropped. It was so disturbing. Then when I got to the picture of the girl I could've thrown up. She looked so bad. Her face was dismantled. She did kinda look like she could be me. I looked up a Kai. I didn't know what to say. "That's sick" I said handing him back his phone.

We went back up to the our hotel room and sat in silence. "Also sorry it took me long I lost track of time with my phone being dead and stuff" I said softly putting away my shopping bags. He didn't reply he just sat on the bed silent. "I was really scared you know. You can't go out by yourself anymore until we leave. They obviously targeting women like you" he said softly. I nodded and smiled.
"You must care about me" he rolled his eyes "no women deserves what that women went through also Tanya would be sad that her niece died a horrible death" he replied. "Get some sleep we have a lot to do tomorrow" he said quietly.

I was laying down when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it and it was May.. Half naked. "What the fuck May" I said trying not to look at her nipples that showed through her see through night gown. "Oh shit I thought you was dead. I came over to comfort Kai he seemed so sad" she fake pouted.

I felt a body behind me and it was Kai who had the same reaction I did. "Fuck May what are you doing. Put on some clothes" He said in disgust. "I wanted to comfort you" she said frowning. "I don't need comfort the dumb ass ain't dead she's just a shopaholic." he said sarcastically then walking away.

I could tell this whole situation took a toll on Kai. I do feel bad for him and the victim. It's scary because the girl looked like she could be me and because her face wasn't visible you would never know. That whole situation makes me wanna leave this country sooner at least gun laws in America are not strict. A bitch run up on me they gone get a metal in they head.