10. ☆

i am mine. before i am ever anyone else's. - In

KAI's POV

KAI's POV

Me and Maria got into my car and I started driving to Katana's house. "si chico slow down" Maria said holding the door handle. "I'm not going that fast. It's kinda a emergency situation" I said turning a corner and Maria hit her head on the window.

I laughed and she cursed " estúpido culo. ni siquiera puedo conducir" i didn't know what that means but I assumed by her tone it wasn't anything good.

We arrived to Katana's house and I told Maria to stay in the car but she didn't listen. Per usual.

I knocked on Tana's door and it opened but she wasn't there. Weird. I looked back at Maria and she had a confused expression on her face matching the same one I had.

We walked in slowly and saw katana in the kitchen burning something and having a mental breakdown. "I'm so glad you here. I tried to cook the pancakes you made for me because they where so delicious but I can't and I hate everything and I burned my favorite pink pan and puma chewed my favorite shoe and I fell down the stairs today and my back hurt and I ran out of my favorite vodka" she cried hugging me.

I rubbed her back and said "awe someone having a bad day. Katana didn't look like herself.her hair was in a messy curly ponytail. Her face was bare and I could see her under eye bags. She had no lip gloss on or a extravagant outfit with matching accessories. She had one a cropped tank and baggy sweats. She still looked good it's just I've never seen her so comfortable. Even when she was sleeping in Korea  she wore a silk night gown.

She let go of me and looked behind me and saw Maria. "Who is this?" She said looking very unamused that I brought someone with me. "I'm Kai's best friend. Who is you?" Maria mugged. Oh shit.

"Aye aye chill" I said as the two girls exchanged very vicious looks to one another. "Okay Katana you can go freshen up I'll cook the pancakes" I said dumping the burnt mess in the trash and washing my hands. She smiled and went upstairs to her room.

I was stirring the pancake batter and buttering the pan. "Eww what the fuck she has a fucking dog. I hate dogs" Maria groaned as Puma walked near her. Before I could worn Maria not to mess with Puma Katana said "bitch you can leave my dogs house if you don't like her." Oh shit.

I looked up and Katana changed clothes and fixed her hair into a neat ponytail. "I'm not leaving until Kai leaves" Maria said crossing her arms. "Then shut the fuck up"

I poured the batter into the pot ignoring their conversation because I don't want no part in it. "I don't see why you can't make pancakes yourself" Maria rolled her eyes.

Maria and Katana bickered the whole time I made the pancakes. "Okay I'm done. Let's go" I said washing my hands. "Hey thanks a lot" Katana smiled "and next time don't bring joker. The red lipstick is a bit too much" Katana smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes but Maria wasn't too happy about that comment Katana made.