9. ★

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• . •°*"˜.•°*"˜ ˜"*°•.˜"*°• . •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Katana's pov

I was drunk and lonely.I wanted somebody.not ren because he's getting on my nerves right now. I wanted Giovanna. One of my close friends. We mess around every once in a while. Mostly when I'm drunk.

I drove over to her house and knocked on the door. She opened it and let me in. "Katana are you drunk" she said shaking her head. "I'm not drunk" I slurred. She shook her head judging me "you don't need to be driving drunk Tana and you know that." She said. She lived in a small studio apartment so her bedroom, kitchen and living room was basically in the same room. She laid on her bed watching tv and I came over and sat on top of her both of my legs at her side. "Tana , don't start" she warned. "What" I said acting clueless. She was wearing a tight "wife beater" that said "husband beater". I slid my hands up the bottom of her tank revealing her body.

"Jesus Tana" she said looking me up and down. I leaned over and started kissing her neck all the way down to her color bone. "Fuck" she huffed using both of her hands to grab my waist and ass.

We undressed ourselves. I kissed her stomach all the way down to her boxers. Yes this bitch wears boxers. She says they are more comfortable.

I pulled down her boxers and tapped her legs to tell her to open them. I started licking her clit. Looking up at her while she moaned and covered her face.

When she was close I stopped and she was not happy. "Why you stop whore." I took my pants off and got ontop of her on leg on top of hers.

After me and Gio had sex I laid in her bed for a bit. "Katana where not doing this no more. I promise"
"Yea yea you said that before" I said rolling over

Kai's POV

I was on my way to the poker game that me and a couple other dudes I work with have every other weekend. I really don't enjoy hanging with these losers when they are drunk but I like poker.

I arrived to the casino where we have our private poker room. I entered the room being greeted by a lady. "Welcome Mr.Yoon" she said opening the door for me. I nodded and walked in the room.

"Wassup mannn" king said dapping me up. King was a annoying and lazy assassin. I always have to clean up his messes. That's why ion work with his annoying ass.

I sat down and soon everyone arrived. We started our game. "So Kai I heard that you had to work with Katana. I heard she's a mean little bitch" one of the guys grinned. "Some dick will fix her" king added.

They continued and this conversation made my blood boil. They where being disrespectful and I could blow all their heads of right now.

"Bro I worked with katana one time and she called me a ugly clit sucker." Antonio frowned. "She ain't lie"

"Can y'all grow the fuck up and play the fucking game" I rolled my eyes playing my turn. "Damn it's a joke take one." King sighed.

I took a drink out of my flask and put it back into my pocket. "Jokes are funny king.that shit y'all spewing ain't funny. She would kill all of you in a heartbeat" Faye said walking into the room. Faye was another female assassin who was close with Katana I assumed.

"She do scared me" "not me" king groaned "all she need is a good bending over" he laughed causing everyone else to laugh except me and Faye. I got up and grabbed him by his shirt "say something else and I'll snap your neck" I gritted. When I let go of him I say back down. Everyone was quiet.

"Your a pussy. Your just mad she never gave you a chance. And when she first joined the company she took your spot the first week she got here" Faye giggled making everyone else laugh except me and king.

The game ended and I was heading back to my car. "Why you get so mad?" I heard Faye say from behind me. "I don't do company gossip or disrespectful conversations." I simply said unlocking my car.

"She's hard to work with but she's a angel once you get to know her. She's been through a lot." Faye said then walked away. I didn't take her words into much consideration because I didn't really care.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I drove back home. I opened the door to my house and locked it behind me. I turned on the lights and saw Maria sitting on my sofa with my cat Pebble  in her arms. Maria is a old child hood best friend I grew up with. She moved back to Mexico to grow her business out there in her hometown.

Me and Maria fell out after I started dating Min Chae because me and Maria were like besties with benefits. Well that's what she called it.

When I got into my relationship she got angry because I couldn't sleep around with her anymore because I'm not a cheater and I really loved Chae.

"Good to see you mi amor" she said looking at me smiling ear to ear. I stepped closer to her and grabbed Pebble out her arms and put him down. "What the fuck are you doing here" I groaned.

She frowned "your not happy to see me it's been years" I rubbed my temples "it's not that it's just how did you get in my home" she smiled and whispered "I have my ways bebé"

Me and Maria caught up and I made some tea for us to drink. "Yea so my grandmother fell I'll and then my tío tried to sell the family house and blah blah blah blah blah" I sorta tuned her out so I don't even know what the hell she was saying. That girl talks and never stops.

My phone started ringing and I looked at it and was surprised at the contact that popped up "Uma aka sword girl"

I answered it and hummed "yea". "I really need your he.helllp" she hiccuped. Her voice sounded rough and scratchy. "Yea!wassup?you good?" I questioned her. Maria looked at me confused.

"Please come over" she said crying. "Oh.oh Kay." I stuttered because I was confused and worried. We hung up and I looked over at Maria "I have to go help my coworker." I said grabbing my keys and getting up from the sofa we sat at.

"Let me go with you amor" she pouted following behind me. I sighed and agreed for her to come

That's the end <3 sorry for the cliffhanger I don't want the chapter to be too long. I feel like Kai having a cat fits him 😂 anyways pls give me feedback and lmk how you like the book so far
-iia