8. ☆

"His voice was my favorite sound" - some mf on Pinterest.

Katana's pov

Nightmares. I've had nightmares a lot since I was a little child. They happen often but they always take a toll on me. I woke up from another nightmare.tears rolling down my face. I felt sick.I got up from my bed and went into the bathroom. I looked at my face in the mirror. For a good ten minutes i stared at myself. I saw nothing. I began to cry. I was violently crying gripping the side of the sink. My knees felt weak and I collapsed to the floor. I was having a panic Attack again. I couldn't move or make any noises I just laid on the floor crying. Puma came in the bathroom and laid next to me licking my face. She was use to this.

I woke up on the floor with Puma next to me. I got myself off the floor and took a shower and did what I needed to get ready for the day.

I went into my office and went into my secret room behind my bookshelf

I went into my office and went into my secret room behind my bookshelf. I went into the room and looked at my wall of faces. Some faces had X's on them meaning they are dead and the ones who don't means I have to kill them. I looked at a face on the wall and scanned the face with my app my company designed for us assassins. After I scan his face the app tells me everything about him. I put his address in my navigation and headed outside to my car.

I made it to my next victims house. I waited outside to scope the place. Looked for cameras and to see who was home. There where cameras in the front so I snuck to the back.

I hopped over his back gate and noticed he had a big ass dog. The dog looked at me and I looked at it. "Come at me and I'll shoot your ass in your head" I said to him. Dog didn't move. He was old dog who could care less. so I checked to see if the back door was open. It wasn't. I noticed a window on the second floor was cracked so I started climbing the wall and making it to the window. I almost slipped but I pulled my self back up.

I managed to open the window and hop in it. I walked around his house and I thought no one was home until I heard a tv on and a man cough. "Fuck there was no car outside." I mumbled walking into the kitchen trying not to make noise .I was in the kitchen going through his stuff because I'm noisy.oops.

"Who are you" a man's voice echoed from behind me. "I'm a friend of a friend." I smiled then threw a pot that was hanging on the wall at him.

"You crazy bitch" he yelled and charged at me. I kicked him in his crotch and took my knife out my boots. I charged at him cutting his arm. He groaned in pain then kneed me in my stomach. "Bitch just die"I said grabbing a flower vase off his dining table and hitting him in his head with it.

He almost fell over but he balanced himself. He ran at me and picked me up and threw me at cabinet that had fine chinas in it. Strong white guy. The cabinet and everything in it broke and my shit was hurting. I was laying on the ground for a few seconds I couldn't get up. I was in pain. The guy picked up his phone and starting dialing someone.when he turned his back to me I stood up and kicked him in his back making him fall over his side table. We are now in the living room. I took the cord from his old ass phone and wrapped it around his neck.
He was grasping for air and trying to pull my hand off him.

He stopped moving and I let go. He grabbed me and pulled me done to the floor with him. He grabbed my hair having a fistful of my curls in his palm and yanking it as hard as he could. I took my knife and stabbed his hand.

He got on top of me and started chocking me. "Die bitch." He said chocking me out. I was reaching for my knife. When I finally grabbed it I stabbed him in his neck. He let go and fell over and I was gasping for air. I finally got up and stood over him and stabbed him repeatedly in his neck until he bled out. I took my phone and took a picture of him sending it to the app so I could get paid. Then I went in his refrigerator and took me a bottle of wine. "Thanks a lot sir." I saluted and left. I need a bubble bath

TW//Smut warning or w.e

I called Ren but he didn't answer so I just drove over to his house and let myself in. He was there freshly getting out the shower. "Why you no answer my calls" I pouted. "Why YOU no answer my calls" he said rolling his eyes. "I was on a business trip I told you that. The time  zone is different" I told him. "Oh I know that so I googled your time and called you during the day so what's your excuse." He said with his hand on his hip. "I was on a BUSINESS trip. You act like I was partying or something" I rolled my eyes "stop acting like your my man or something. I don't see a ring on my finger" I said holding up my hand and wiggling my ring finger. "I proposed to you Katana you said no" I sighed "it was too soon gosh. Your such a headache. I told you I don't want a relationship I like what we have" I said walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"I'm not in the mood so you should just leave" he said pushing me off him. I was shocked. "Not in the mood?" I frowned. "Yea I'm not in the mood to be your sex doll today. leave me alone" he said. I pulled him close and said "baby you know it's not like that. Calm down I came here for you" I kiss his cheek he held my waist and started kissing my neck. I moaned and he picked me up and put me on the sofa. He got on top of me and untied my shirt and started sucking on the top of my boob. "I missed you so much" he whispered. He lifted my skirt and put two fingers inside me. He started pumping his fingers in and out while he sucking on my neck. "Faster"while pulling his hair. He went faster then took his fingers out.

I left Ren's house after we did what we did.. I'm kinda not in the mood to deal with anyone that's why I left him so quickly. I get in my moods like this sometimes. Gio calls it "Katana's monthly depression that only last a couple days" which is true. I can't control it. God knows I've tried. I made it home and I sat on my sofa looking at the walls. It felt like my world was spinning. I was nervous at the thought of meeting my aunty and my mom. Scared about how they will think of me. Scared to bring the pain of me back into their lives. Is my mom remarried? Does she have more kids? Did she forget about me? All this thoughts rushed through my head all at once. Overthinking again and again. All I want is a family. Something ive never had before. All I want is to be loved. Something I've never had before.

Well that's all. Sorry for the kinda boring chapter. Also I didn't finish the smut because I got lazy and didn't feel like it sorry pls don't hate me 😭
-iia