7. ★

Kai's pov

I woke up on a sofa with a dog cuddled under me. While I'm waking up all of last night events come pouring back into my head. "Fuck" I mumbled. I look down at the puppy under me.cute. I think Katana said her puppy name was Puma. I looked at her diamond collar and I was right. Katana must really love her dog this collar shining more then the chain on my neck. I got up and the puppy followed me. The kitchen was a open kitchen right infront of the living room. I saw Pumas dog bowl which was empty. "Puma lets get you some food then wake up your mommy"

I went up Katana's grand ass staircase. I went up to her bedroom that had two large doors. I walked in and saw katana laying in her big ass pink bed. She was undressed so I covered her with her covers. Puma jumped in the bed and licked her mothers face. "Puma get yours ass down" she groaned. "Katana wake up" I shook her slightly I didn't want Puma to attack me or something because she was side eyeing me. Katana opened her eyes and looked at me. "Whattt." She groaned. "I'm hungry". She looked up at me and gave me that "really" face. "Do I look like your maid. I'm not cooking for you" she rolled her eyes. " I didn't say I wanted you to cook for me I can cook myself I wanted your permission to cook in your fancy ass kitchen" I said crossing my arms. She smiled "yes you can cook!!let me get dressed and I'll be downstairs in a minute. Take Puma with you" she said excitedly

I started cooking breakfast waiting for Katana to come downstairs.She came downstairs and sat at her island that had stools. "Whatcha cooking" she said placing her hands under her face smiling at me. "Food". "You filled Pumas bowl? Thank you her fat ass ate it all last night" I smiled while looking at the pretty girl "no problem"

When I finished cooking Katanas greedy ass was very happy. "Oh this shit looks good as fuck" she said holding her plate taking it to her pink and white dinner table. I smiled.

"You cook so good" she said stuffing her face

"You cook so good" she said stuffing her face. I was sitting next to her looking at her stuff her face. She looked so adorable.I was so busy looking at her I didn't touch any of my food "what?" She looked up at me "eat your food bastard" .

"I have a headache" I groaned rubbing my forehead. "Yea Mr. Hennessy wanted to get into a bar fight." She said with a mouth full of pancake in her mouth. "Yea when a drop of Hennessy gets on my tongue I'm a different person."

I cleaned my mess in the kitchen when we finished eating. "I should get going though" I said she looked at me and smiled " yea you should also good job not throwing up on my couch." She said giving me a thumbs up. I chuckled knowing I definitely did but I cleaned it up before waking her up.bleach is my best friendship

I left Katana's house and went home to shower and and fix myself up. I wore a nice outfit because I was going down to the grave yard.

 I wore a nice outfit because I was going down to the grave yard

Pretend he has a shirt on under 😀 his sexy ass

I got into my car and drove to a flower store and bought a bouquet of roses her favorite. I drove down to the graveyard and walked over to her grave.
Kim min chae. My long time girlfriend. The only girl my mother liked. The only girl I ever loved so far. She died from a car accident two years ago.

I was sick when I lost her. I visit her grave every Saturday because she died on a Saturday and was born on a Saturday. I missed a couple of Saturdays due to being out of town. I kneeled down to her grave looking at the picture engraved on the tombstone.I gently placed the roses on her grave and bowed my head. "I miss you Chae." I felt tears rolling down my face. "You should move on soon you know" I heard a familiar voice say behind me. It was Nari, Chae's little sister. "Yea I know" I said not looking back at Nari. "She would want you to." She stood next to where I was kneeling. "move on" she added. "She was a sweet girl and hated seeing the people she loved in pain." Nori placed some flowers next to the flowers I had placed. "Move on your bringing her pain being held up on her. Your getting older find you a good women and keep her.stop being a shallow bastard or you will die alone" she said then walked away.before she fully made it to her car she added "And I need to meet your new girl if you get one. To make sure my sister would approve"
I smiled softly at her comment.

I went home depressed, lonely and tired. I missed Chae so much. Sharing a bed with Katana made me realize how much I missed someone being with me and not just when having sex. I missed chae's voice , touch and lips. She was my best friend. The girl I ever loved. I took a sip of patron that I was drinking straight out the bottle. My phone ringed and I answered it "hey we need you and katana to do a job.the last job y'all did together y'all did it so well and fast we want y'all to work together again. I just need you to convince Katana to do the job.Mention a bonus because she doesn't do extra jobs without a bonus" my boss said. I sighed "yea yea ok." "Cool I'll send you Katana's address.

I drove over to Katanas house and knocked on the door. I could hear Puma barking in the background. She opened the door and was surprised to see me. "Um yes?" "Can I come in"

She let me in and I sat down on her sofa and she stood up near where I was sitting. "So boss called me and wants us to do another assignment together. He said you get a bonus" I said smiling. She rolled her eyes "I'm on break" she said picking up Puma and petting her. "He said please" I told her

"I'll do it if you take me to see my aunty" he said putting the hand that's not holding Puma on her hip. "My mom recently told me that Tanya is in jail" I said softly. Her eyes widen with sadness. "Take me to go see her at the prison. Make it happen and I'll do the job with you" I nodded "why you want me to go" I questioned. "I'm scared and you know her I don't" she said softly "ok fine"

I stood up and went to the door with her following behind me. "Don't be popping up at my house without asking me one of my sneaky links might be over" she said and I chuckled. "Yea okay"

I'm on a roll with this chapters. I wrote like three today . Anyways who's your favorite character?
I hope your guys are enjoying the book
I have a TikTok "wattpdwinae3" where y'all can see the visuals of the book and characters!
-iia