Dream

Sorry guys for taking such a long break,but i am back and i hope u like this chapter, please comment and vote

===========================================================================

Anika could see Shivay was straining himself to be with her, the medications were strong and needed him to sleep. She slowly moved her hands on his forehead in a calming way.

He immediately moved his head away from her hands, and she raised her brows with a stern look questioning him.

"I don't want to sleep; I want to be with you" he protested

She smiled "We have forever to talk Shivay, so sleep now". She pulled the comforter over him and caressed his head lovingly. Soon Shivay fell asleep. She was about to leave but her hand was held by Shivay. She didn't even realize when he had held it and so tightly.

Early morning rays entered his room through the curtains and a slight breeze played around. Shivay slowly opened his eyes, and thanked God for another wonderful day and wished that Anika was with him right now just like in his dream, he missed her. He sighed and tuned to get up from the bed and saw Anika sleeping there. He blinked thinking he was still dreaming. She was there in reality it means last night was not a dream, and she was there with him. He didn't want to break this moment, just kept looking at his angel who was sleeping so peacefully.

"Good morning, Bhaiya" chirped Rudy excitedly.

"Shhh... "said Shivay, but it was late. Anika was a light sleeper, and she woke up and it took her a moment to gather where she was.

"Good morning to Bhabhi too" Rudy teased

"Good morning, Rudy" Shivika said together and smiled at each other.

"You look good today, Shivay, I should go home" Anika got up to leave, but again his hand held hers.

"Bhaiya apko chodenge nahi Bhabhi, stay for breakfast " Rudy urged, Shivay also looked at her requesting the same.

"Some other time please, I want to check on dad also" she said and Shivay slowly released her hand and she left.

"Sorry but not sorry bhaiya, to spoil your moment, you will get lots of these once you're married" Rudy teased

"Teri toh main.." Shivay took a pillow to hit him but Rudy ran out of the door.

====================================================

"We should close this deal Shivay, now that your marrying my daughter" Mr.Sinha said to Shivay handing him the papers.

"We don't have to sign any papers, as your son-in-law I will invest in your business"

"A business deal is a deal Shivay, just like your marriage, better to seal it"

"If you say so" Shivay said and signed the papers

Tears rolled down Anika's eyes as she overheard the conversation between her father and Shivay. She expected Shivay to deny that it was only a business deal, but he just signed it.

=====================================================================