Together Forever

A month later the merger happened successfully with Anika and Shivay and their families present. Shivay didn't look at Anika even once, he knew it would break him again. He had taken the blame for the broken engagement telling everyone that he was not ready right now for the marriage, but the merger would still proceed. Anika stole a glance at Shivaay, he still looked as handsome as ever and her heart ached. This one month had been torture, they had continuous meetings for the merger, but Shivay always kept it curt. He neither ignored her nor gave her his full attention.

Mr.Sinha and Shivay signed the deal in front of the press and there was applause. He smiled outwardly but inside he was breaking . He didn't know how to deal with this pain. At least he was able to see Anika till today, for the past one month having her so near and not able to love her was so difficult for him. But tomorrow onwards that pain should subside as he won't be seeing her anymore. The merger was complete, and they would go their separate ways now. His team of experts would handle it ahead.

Shivay finished the formalities of photos for the press and mingling with the guests. He was about to leave when someone called him from behind.

"Mr. Sinha is calling you to room 405" Om informed Shivay.

"The formalities are done, what more is needed" he was irritated, no one was giving him a minute alone.

Om being a man of few words just shrugged.

Shivay entered the lift and pressed the floor to go to the room. The merger was happening in one of the top hotels and they had reserved some rooms for VIP guests.

He was about to knock the door when he saw it was open. He went in and saw a figure standing near the window, she turned, and his heart started racing.

"Pa.. " Anika turned to see if her father had entered the room, but it was Shivay.

They walked closer to each other and just stood there. Slowly the room door was closed by OmRu and they hi-fived each other.

"Shivay.. "Anika whispered almost to herself.

"How are you doing Anika"

"How do you think I am doing"

"Are you happy now that I am out of your life" she could hear the pain in his voice.

"I am not happy Shivay" she said sadly and took another step closer to him and he took a step back. Because you have gone away from me, she thought.

His eyes questioned her, and a tear slipped from her eye. He gently wiped the tear from her eye and cupped her cheek, she closed her eyes feeling his touch. She had missed him terribly and without her realizing the words were out of her mouth 'I missed you so much Shivay."

Shivay's blue eyes widened; he was confused. He thought she didn't want him. And now she was saying that she missed him. 'I missed you too Anika, in fact I still do miss you a lot" he said.

And they just hugged each other, tears streaming down their faces.

"I love you Shivay" she blurted; she didn't want to hide it anymore. Not from him or anyone, even if he rejects her, she was still going to say it. In process of protecting herself she had hurt him "I know you don't love me now but give me a chance Shivay please"

He gently broke the hug but didn't remove his hands from hers "And who told you I don't love you Anika" he placed her hand on his heart which was beating so wildly, and she cried more.

"Don't cry Anika, I can't see you like this" he said hugging her tightly. After soaking his shirt completely with her tears, she looked up. This time she cupped his face and kissed him on his lips. Too stunned to respond Shivay didn't react and she took it as a rejection. She moved away from him, but he pulled her back and kissed her hungrily putting all his frustration of being away from her in that one kiss. He held her head tightly pulling her to him, she grazed her hands in his hair and moaned. His moan turned him on even more and he kissed her neck, that turned her on more and she shivered with the force of their intimacy. He again bought his lips to hers and kissed her deeply. When they came up for air their eyes mirrored their passion.

She held his shirt and pulled him for a kiss but he hesitated "I wont be able to control myself Anika" She blushed hard at that and smiled.

He lifted her chin so that she looked directly in his eyes "I love you a lot Anika, I had fallen for you but couldn't tell you. I should have confessed long ago"

"I love you too Shivay, I wished you had confessed. I thought your marrying me only for the business. I heard dad and you talking that day in office."

Shivay thought to that day "You should have listened to the whole conversation sweetheart, then his misunderstanding would not have happened" and he grazed his cheek to hers, his beard tickling her and she laughed "you are mine now and forever" 

===============================================================

Hey guys, posted after a long time. I hope u enjoyed the story and it ends here. Please do leave ur comments