Party

Few days later, Shivay has asked Anika to join him for his friend's anniversary party. Shivay was chatting with his friends when he looked through the door and Anika entered.

"Was she always this beautiful" he though, unable to remove his sight from her.

Just yesterday she was such a simple girl and today she looked like the rich heiress she was.

"You look beautiful" he said staring straight at her

She blushed "you look good too"

He introduced her to all his friends, and she mingled so easily with it. They were having come business conversations and he was surprised she had such great views about it. He knew she worked in her father's office but didn't know she literally ran the company.

They were having a great time. The couple cut the cake and then it was time for dance.

Shivay put forth his hand for Anika to take, she put her hand in his. And together they swayed to the music. They were dancing so close, and he was looking only at her. Anika's heart was racing like a horse at derby.

The applaud from the audience made them realize the music was over and they parted.

That night they both realized that they had fallen for each other. But will their love story continue or there will be problems in them uniting.