Family visits - The oberoi mansion

Today Anika was going to spend a day with Shivay family, though she had met everyone before, she was nervous about spending the day with them.

"Why are you so nervous, my family is very lovely"

"I will tell the same when you come to visit mine"

They both looked at each other and smiled, they didn't know the family complications yet.

When they reached everyone was at the door, to welcome them. She felt so overwhelmed that they came there for her

"Welcome to Oberoi mansion Bhabhi" Rudy said happily and hugged her.

The sudden thing caught her off guard and she didn't know how to respond.

"Allow her to breathe first Rudy, welcome to our home anika" Om smiled

She already liked his brothers. She came and touched all elders' feet. They took her in, and it was time for breakfast. There was so much of chit chatter on the table, in her home it was just three people, parents and her. She had never seen such a big family until her cousins came over and that was very rarely.

"We tried to prepare a little of everything Anika, so that you can what you like" pinky said

"Thanks aunty, there is hardly anything that I don't eat"

They all finished breakfast, and then Shivay started showing her the house.

"You have a lovely home" she said looking at all the beautiful interiors

"Yes, lovely" he said but was looking at her

"At least look at each other and say lovely" Rudy teased.

Anika blushed red at that. Come Bhabhi I will take you the pool area, saying that rudy took her away.

"you like her rite Shivay" Om asked

"There is something different about that girl Om, she is decent and rich at the same time. She doesn't demand anything from me and is happy with the simplest things, though I want to give her everything expensive. She will carry the look of rich if needed to, but goes back to a simple girl when not needed"

Om smiled; his brother was in love.

"So, shall we start with the wedding preparations then" dadi came to them smiling

"I will talk to anika about it dadi"

"abhi see joru ka gulam haaan" rudy and anika was back

Shivay came to Anika and took her hand "Come, let me show you my room"

Anika was so embarrassed as his brothers and dadi was there only, she tried to remove his hand but he didn't allow that

"This is my room, and after wedding it will be ours" Shivay said

He saw she was thinking "Anika, do you need more time to think about our wedding"

"I was just thinking we could take more time" she said hesitantly.

"I will talk to our parents about it"

Her face immediately brightened "really! You will?"

He was so happy that something he said made her happy. He nodded.

She just hugged him because of all the happiness bubbling in her. She always wanted her life partner to respect her decisions. What their parents' thought was a complete different story. But his views mattered.

"Thank you so much Shivay" she said

"You are always welcome anika" he smiled

She suddenly became aware that she was hugging him, and slowly released. She was looking everywhere expect him.

"Its ok to hug your future husband anika" he said, and she blushed.

"You must have already seen, but I still want to show you my favorite place in the home, come" again he took her hand and this time she didn't object

He bought her to the pool area where there were so many lights.

"I and my brothers sit here hours talking, we just love this place"

"its beautiful" she said this time looking at him

He looked back at her and again their world stopped. They were caught in a bubble where only they existed. He came nearer to her, and moved her hair away from her face, slowly tucking it behind her ear. It wasn't out of place, but he couldn't stop himself from touching her.

"Bhaiya, Bhabhi come spend some time with us also" came the voice of rudy.

They came to the hall where the entire family was. Anika sat and talked to all of them. She attentively listened to everything each one was saying. He just kept looking at her

"You can't take your eyes off her, your surely falling for her Shivay" om said to him

"Maybe I am, hard and fast"