~CHAPTER 2~

Mattia POV

Its 7 I the morning, no sign of my brother. "Stefano! Come on! Youre gonna get late!" I shouted up the stairs of the mansion, only to hear a tired groan in annoyance "Im coming! Im coming!" he shouted back. I prepared him a quick breakfast, which he could eat in the car, while he made his way downstairs to me. "Did you brush your teeth?" I asked seriously, like the good big brother I am "Yes." He said tiredly, before he yawned, "Alright, lets go." I said as I handed him the sandwich I did for him. We then rushed to the car, got in and I drove him to school.

-4 PM-

I was currently in my office when my phone rang. "Yes?" My jaw clenched immediately as soon as I heard Mr. Sanchellos voice. My rival. He always brought me and my family problems and was the reason for my parents death. I hated him with everything in me. "Well, well, well If it isnt the famous Mattia De Luca."

He spoke with authority in his voice as if he was my father or something. "What do you want?" I asked simply, annoyance and anger clear in my voice. "Calm your nervous, stallion... Im just calling for a favor." He said as if we were good friends "I dont do favors for you." I was about to hang up when he said something that caused my blood to boil but also fear to rise in me "Hang up and your brothers dead. I have him with me right here." He said, his smirk audible in his voice "Give me proof." I kept my voice simple and tightened my grip around my phone, my other hand on the gun in my belt, on my back "Mattia!" I stiffened when I heard my brothers cry "Let him the fuck go, this is between us. Hes got nothing to do with this." I got up and rushed out of my office and to the front door of the mansion "Youre right, this is between me and you but it seems that I needed a bit of leverage, so Are you gonna do me a favor or not?" I sighed, acting, as I started hand gesturing instructions to my men. They all understood what was to do and we all rushed to the cars" Fine. Whats the favor?" He just chuckled victoriously.

"I need 25$ Millions."

I froze in place, my hand forming into a fist as my anger rose. I had a bad temper, he knew that yet he still liked to get on my fucking nerves. "I cant give that much money to you, you still owe me 100$ Million in total." I said as I started walking to the car again "I know, I know, this is the last time then Im gonna pay you back." He said defeated, but I didnt buy it. I knew he was lying. "Fine. Give me two days and the moneys yours." With that, I hung up not wanting to hear this mans voice anymore. Now I only had one thing in mind. To safe my brother. My men and I drove off to Mr. Sanchello's mansion.

We arrived only 40 minutes later and immediately got into position. Me and Alesso at the front door, my men around the house. We all had earpieces to communicate and soon raided the mansion, shots being fired everywhere. I pushed and shot my way through to Mr. Sanchello's office, being shot on my side but there was no time to care for it, and as soon as I burst the door, a gun was pointed at my face. I pointed my gun into his face, glancing quickly at Stefano, who was tied up in a chair, crying desperately

"Let him go."

I said lowly in a serious tone but Mr. Sanchello just chuckled "Why should I? You just raided my mansion and killed most of my men." I couldnt help but chuckle and smirk "Thats right. I killed most of your men, which means Ill have no problem with killing you too." At my words, he lowered his gun, as I cocked mine. He put his gun away but I kept mine pointed at him "release him. Now." I ordered and he walked up to Stefano. As soon as Stefano was released, I put my gun away and he ran into my arms, crying desperately. I held him close as I gave Mr. Sanchello a death stare, which he only returned. I then turned away with my brother and left.

During the ride, I stayed in the back holding my crying brother as Alesso drove back to the mansion. When we arrived, Stefano had fallen asleep, from crying so much, and I brought him upstairs to my room so he could get rest. I then called out to Lisa, one of my maids, and she rushed up to me "I need you to fix this." I said as I lifted my shirt, revealing the bullet still in my body. Her eyes widened and she hurried to the kitchen, getting the stuff she needed to get the bullet out and patch me up, before she then lead me to the couch in the living room. She got the bullet out, while I groaned in pain and gripped the couch tightly. I didnt feel actual pain when I got shot or on the way back. The only times when I felt physical pain was when Lisa would patch me up and before I could even process that shed gotten the bullet out, she poured pure alcohol onto the hole. I almost screamed out of pain but clenched my jaw just in time.

I didnt want to wake up my sleeping brother. She, soon, patched me up and I looked at her with a pained yet grateful smile. Lisa was the only maid who knew how to patch me up so, every time when I got injured, Id go to her or call her. I pulled my shirt back down and then got up, making my way to my office. I sat down in my chair and leaned back in it as I got a pack of cigarettes out of the drawer. I got a cigarette between my lips and lit it, before I took a deep drag and breathed it out again, as my mind went back to Mr. Sanchello's words "I need 25$ Million." I couldnt give that man 25$ Million! He was involved with my parents death, kidnapped my brother from school and still owes me 100$ Million! Just as my thoughts got to my nerves again, Stefano stepped into my office, rubbing his eyes tiredly and yawning.

I put my cigarette down, in the ashtray, and got up. He walked up to me and hugged me without saying a word, but I could feel the gratefulness in his hug. I hugged him back and just held him close, not saying a word. I knew my touch was comfort enough for him. Im sure he had a lot of questions about all of this, the guns, the money, the kidnapping, the rival but I figured He'd leave those questions for another time. I fixed his hair a bit as he tightened his grip around me and I couldnt help but smile to myself "Thank you.." Was everything he said, before he tightened his grip around me more.

Let me know what you think of the chapters!

And don't forget to vote!