~CHAPTER 9~

(18+ Content)

Ava POV

The encounter with Mattia hadn't left my mind, his words replaying in my head "If you want to talk to me so badly, I'll be at De Luca from 1 to 4 today." I guess he meant AM, since, when we met on the street, it was 6 pm. I decided I'd get ready and get to the club earlier than him so I could be there before him. I took a quick shower, made myself and Pablo some dinner and then disappeared into my room, after leaving a note in Pablos room, while he was taking a shower. I spent some time reading a book until it was 11PM. Pablo came to my room, told me goodnight and then went to bed and as soon as he was gone, I got up and got into my dress, I'd done my make up earlier. The dress was black and complimented my curves like no other dress. It was short and had a small slit on the left leg. I did some last check ups before then leaving the house. I got on my motorcycle, careful so my dress wouldnt slip up and reveal my ass, before I then sped off to the club.

I arrived rather quickly and went in, the smell of alcohol and sweat infiltrating my nose, from all the people dancing. I made my way to the bar and ordered a normal beer, not wanting to be drunk when Mattia would come. I was hoping he would come, or else I would've put this much effort into my looks for nothing. I turned on the bar stool, the beer bottle in my hand, as I looked around the crowd. I waited for what felt like an eternity, before I finally saw Mattia walking up the stairs to what I guess was his office. He was back in his black suit, just like the first time I've ever seen him here. I looked away when he disappeared and minded my own business, watching the people dance and some make out on the couches.

I kept drinking my beer but soon a deep voice spoke to me. A deep voice I've heard before, Mattia. "I see you've made it early" Either it was just me or he spoke more lowly in the club on purpose, I don't know. I just know that his deep voice was making me wet just like the first time when he spoke to me. I didn't let it show though. "Yeah. Thought I might as well come earlier and enjoy my time.." I said with a quiet sigh. He ordered a beer himself before he then turned his head back to me "So, you clearly wanted to talk" He said with a sigh as he leaned against the bar. I turned to face him and placed my bottle down on the bar "yeah, but there's too much noise here, dont you think?" I asked before hopping off the barstool. He took one last big sip of his beer before placing down the bottle down on the bar as well. He then put his hand on my lower back, which caused the butterflies in me to go absolutely crazy, but I didnt let it show.

"Come on. I know where we'll have more privacy." He said as he started leading me towards the stairs. We passed some men with guns and he just nodded at them, they nodded back. I was confused yet also a bit scared. Who were those people and why did they communicate with him by a nod? I stopped. "where are you taking me?" he chuckled "To my office. It'll be more quiet there." I relaxed a bit at his words and kept following him to his office. We soon reached it and he closed the door behind him. I thought, since we were alone now, I might as well tease him a bit, see how he reacts. I sat down at the edge of the table, pulled my dress up a bit, revealing my thighs more and looked down at my feet, acting innocent.

He cleared his throat and I looked up only to see him looking off to the side. Seems my plan was working. He walked past me and sat down in his chair, leaning back into it as he got a cigarette out of the drawer and lit it, before taking a deep drag from it. "Smoking's bad for your health you know.." I said calmly as I hopped of the table again and sat down in the chair, across from him, on the other side of the table. He looked up at me and let the smoke leave his mouth off to the side and I don't know why but it looked hot. A tension started to build between us, as our eye contact didn't break even one time. He sighed before he took another drag from his cigarette, ignoring my words. "So What did you want to talk about?" His tone was simple and cold. I sighed and shifted in my seat a bit, my dress slipping higher, revealing my thighs more.