~CHAPTER 7~

Ava POV

It's been a few days since I saw the guy from the club at Pablo's school, and he still hasn't left my mind I don't know why but he brought out a feeling I haven't felt in a long time... Attraction...

I was caught out of my thoughts when Pablo suddenly walked into the room "Ava, you good?" I sat up, since I was laying on bed before, and looked at him with a confused smile "yeah, why?" He came to sit next to me "You were just staring at the ceiling, as if you were in a daze or some shit." I punched his arm, playfully before getting up and walking to my closet "What have I told you about using bad words?" My tone was rather motherly but he only chuckled "I'm not supposed to use them, blah blah blah..." I got some clothes out to go on my daily run before I then went to my bathroom. "I'm serious. Whoever's got you to speak like that is clearly not a good influence." He sighed and I heard a light thud. I guess he laid down on the bed.

"Stefano's older brother talks like that." At those words I peeked my head out of the bathroom, as I put my shorts on. "Stefano has a brother?" Since when did Stefano have a brother? I never saw him with anyone older "Yeah, Mattia? Don't tell me you never heard of him" He said while sitting up, a shocked look on his face. I walked back out, fully clothed to go on my daily run. I put my hair up into a ponytail as I made my way to my bed, to put my pajama down "No, I haven't." He got up and walked to the door of my room "You have to meet him. He's super cool and super chill!" I spun around. What? My younger brother has seen Stefano's older brother but I haven't?! Hows that even possible? They're together like every second day! "Tell me more." He stopped in his tracks and leaned against the door frame as he crossed his arms "well.. let's see... He's tall, Mostly wears black, Has black hair, blue eyes Uh... Oh! He's got tattoos! They look really cool! Uh... He's also got..." I zoned out while he spoke about that Mattia guy as something popped into my mind The guy at the bar... He had a tattoo on his neck and arm. I interrupted him "Where are the tattoos?" He looked at me confused yet also in disbelief "Was that the only thing you got from that whole ass description I just gave you?" I walked past him to the stairs to go downstairs.

"Just tell me where his tattoos are!" I called out to him, not knowing he was right behind me "geez! No need to shout like that..!" I filled up my water bottle and then turned around before leaning against the kitchen counter "Sorry, just.. Tell me where the tattoos are, please?" "Why do you want to know so badly?" I rolled my eyes in an playful way before I placed down my bottle on the counter "Because I think I've talked to him at the De Luca Club.." I explained and his mouth fucking dropped.

"You. Did. not." He said in disbelief

"Just tell me where the tattoos are and I can tell you if yes or not." "well, one tattoo is on his arm, looks super cool! And the other is on his neck.. I think its a lion or some shit, I dont remember." Bingo. So I have met Stefanos brother after all.. The tattoo on the guys neck was a lion indeed. I didnt really know why he chose a lion but I guess people make stupid choices sometimes. "Alright, thanks." I said before I grabbed my bottle, walked past him giving him a quick kiss on his cheek and then went to the front door. He followed me. "So you have spoken to him at the club, havent you?" "Maybe?" I said with a small smirk and a playful wink before I then closed the door, put my earphones in and went on my run. It was a peaceful run.

Let me know what you think of this chapter!

And don't forget to vote!