~CHAPTER 12~

Ava POV

Today's Saturday and I'm currently at work, a small coffee shop in the city. I would always work on weekends so I could focus on my studies during the week. I was currently serving some customers but suddenly I heard a deep voice talk to at the counter. Mattia's deep voice. I gave the customer the things he'd ordered before turning around and making my way over to the counter, to get another order. I looked up and meet Mattia's gaze, since he was already looking down at me. "Well, hello there beautiful." I blushed and looked away, feeling my cheeks just get hotter by the second. "Hi.." I said quietly and shyly, before then excusing myself and bringing another order to another customer. Mattia was hot, yes and I think I was very slowly starting to feel attracted to him... I don't know if it were his looks or his voice or those beautiful eyes of his, but something was pulling me towards him, making me fall for him...

I felt his gaze rest on me as I served the customer and couldn't help but blush more. I turned back around and go back to the counter, only to see Mattia sitting down at a table in the distance. "Someone's got their eyes on you... You know him from somewhere?" My co-worker Anna said. I didn't like Anna, she would always start flirting with cute customers, on which I had my eye on, and it annoyed me a lot. I never showed it, though. "met him once, in a club." I said pretty simply "Oh, alright, well.. Bring this order to table number 9 please."

I grabbed the order and turned around to look at table 9 only to freeze for a bit. Mattia was sitting at that table. I looked down, took a quick breath and then walked up to him with a nervous smile. "Your order, sir." I said in a friendly tone, as I put the coffee down. I glance at him and see him reading a book so I relaxed a bit and turned back around to leave his table again, but I got stopped by a harsh grip on my arm. My head snapped back to Mattia and he had a smirk on that handsome face of his. "Do I make you nervous?" He asked, his gaze not leaving mine.

Fuck. He saw the nervous smile.

"What? No, Pffft!" I tried to play it cool but he just smirked more. I kept staring at him and suddenly remembered the night we had at the club, in his office... He still has my fucking panties! Oh that made me mad. I want them back! They're my favorite too! I yanked my arm out of his grip, looked around and then sat down in front of him. He'd watched me and had a raised eyebrow. "What are-" "where are they?" I interrupted him "Where are what?" He had a fucking smirk on his face! Seems he knew exactly what I was talking about. "You know what I mean..!" I whisper-yelled at him, my face already turning red.

He chuckled and put his elbows on the table, as he leaned in and Oh. my. god. He looked good. "They're back at my place. I could give them to you, if you let me take you home after your shift's over." I scoffed, 'This is fucking unbelievable!' I thought to myself, but it was the best way to finally get them back. "Fine!" I whispered as I crossed my arms on my chest and looked away. I saw Anna with another order for me and glared at him one last time before getting back up. I kept on working my shift, glaring at him every chance I got and after 2 whole hours, my shift was finally over.

I gave Mattia a hand-sign that I was going to get ready and he just nodded. I disappeared into the back of the shop, changed into my daily clothes and when I came back out, I saw Mattia with Anna, talking and laughing. I felt a pang of jealousy, but don't know why... Why was I getting jealous? I shook the feeling off and walked up to them "Ready to go?" He looked up at me and nodded, before getting up, fixing himself and then shaking Anna's hand "It was a pleasure meeting you, Anna." "Same goes for me, Mr. De Luca." She said with her annoying voice. God I hated her so much.

Mattia nodded once at her before he then turned to me and put his arm out. I snaked my arm around his and we then walked out of the shop. I glared one last time at Anna, but she just rolled her eyes. We walked up to a black range rover, the same black range rover from that one night at the club. He opened the passenger door for me and I got in after thanking him. He got in on the driver's side and soon drove off. The drive was silent and there was an awkward silence in the car, but I couldn't take it. I turned the radio on and looked at him, waiting for any type of reaction, but he didn't react. He kept driving.

Let me know what you think of this chapter!

And don't forget to vote!