~CHAPTER 5~

Mattia POV

I was currently in my office, doing some paper work and smoking, a glass of whiskey on the table, when I suddenly heard muffled moans. What the fuck? Was one of my men fucking another one? The moans were men's voices that was clear. I straightened, put my cigarette in the ashtray and then got up, before walking to my door, rolling up my sleeves. I opened it and followed the noise of the muffled moans, which were getting louder by the second. I soon stopped in front of Stefano's room, the moans were definitely coming from there.

I burst through the door, only to freeze and lock eyes with my brother, then Pablo. I shut the door, quickly, with slightly wide eyes. What the fuck?! I knew my brother was gay, but Pablo too?! And now they were going down on each other?! What the fuck did I just witness.. I definitely need a drink. I went back to my office, closed my door behind me, sat down in my chair and then chugged the whiskey down as if there was no tomorrow. Sadly, it wasn't enough. I sighed as I opened the drawer of my desk to take out a little bag, with some cocaine in it, out. I put some of it on the table and then, with one of my many cards, put it into a line before I consume it with my nose.

I sniffle, getting it into my system completely before I then lean back into my chair and let it take effect. When it finally had taken effect, I bent over my desk again and kept working. My tolerance for drugs was, let's say It wasn't high but it was there. A few minutes later I heard a knock at the door "Come in." I say calmly, but my head snaps up when I hear the voice of my brother "Sorry" I straightened and got up, before walking up to him. I put my arms, gently, on his shoulders as I looked down at him with a soft look on my face.

"It's fine, just.. Lock the door next time and keep it down a bit. I'm trying to work." Stefano relaxed at my words, his shoulders dropping, but I'm sure it was embarrassing for him to get caught, and I was right because he soon looked down, his cheeks tinted red in embarrassment and his body stiffened again. I chuckled softly and then ruffled his hair "Don't do that!" He exclaimed with a laugh, as he pulled away from me. He hated it whenever I would ruffle his hair and I loved to do it. I looked at him with a smile "Are you done with your homework?" I asked, to change the subject "Not really" He said quietly, as he looked back up at me. "Well, what are you waiting for?" I said as I moved back to my chair and sat down in it, grabbing my cigarette from the ashtray.

I took a deep drag, only to choke on it at Stefanos words "It's not like I chose not to do them.." I only chuckled, the smoke leaving my mouth. "True, but now you can continue, so off you go." I leaned back into my chair, taking another deep drag from the addicting poison. Stefano walked out again, closing the door behind him. From there on, I didn't hear anything coming from his room anymore. Good.

-9PM-

I checked my watch and saw that it was 9PM. Perfect. I got up from my chair, grabbed my jacket, threw it over my shoulder and made my way downstairs and to the front door. I got my phone out of my pocket and texted Alesso. "I'm going to the strip club, wanna come?" He quickly replied "Sure, meet you there in 5." Great. I walked to my car, got in and soon drove off to the strip club. When I arrived, Alesso was already there at the entrance, waiting for me.

I got out, put my jacket on and then walked in with him. I looked around and found our usual spot where me and Alesso would stay at. I sent him over there before I made my way to the bar to get us some drinks. When I had the drinks I went back to Alesso only to see him with a girl already on his lap, grinding herself against him, kissing his neck. He was enjoying himself, it was clear. I sat down next to him and called a brunette girl to me, with a hand gesture.

She walked up to me all happy and crawled onto my lap before she started kissing my tattooed neck and grinding herself against me. I had my arms stretched out along the couch, my drink in one hand. Me and Alesso started talking about mafia stuff, but never actually mentioned the word "Mafia". The night passed smoothly, my time at the strip club being the one stress reliever I've been longing for all day long.

Let me know what you think of this chapter!

And don't forget to vote!