~CHAPTER 4~

Mattia POV

A few days had passed, and I knew that Stefano, after everything that had happened with Mr. Sanchello, wanted to get some time off school to clear his head, so I went to his school and met the principal.

He was walking to his car when I stopped him from leaving "Principal Marshall." I started as I shoved my hands into my pockets "Mr. De Luca" He greeted me back and I sighed quietly, before I spoke "Stefano isnt feeling well, hes got a high fever and he wont be able to come to school the next days." I informed him as I kept my hands in my pockets. "Oh, yes of course. Ill inform his Class director Immediately." Suddenly I heard laughter, a sweet voice. I turned my head to the side only to see the girl from the club. What was she doing here? Wasnt she too old for school?

She sure looked like she was 19 or 20. I only then saw a younger boy walking away from her and to a car. I guess it was her little brother or some shit. We locked eyes for a couple of seconds, she gave me a smile but I didnt return it. Like I said.. My brother was the only person who knew my soft side. I looked at the principal again, we shook hands and he walked off to his car, while getting his phone out.

I turned my head to see if the girl was still there but there was no sign of her or the car in which the boy got in. I sighed and started making my way to my range rover, my hand moving to my back to check if my gun was still there and it was. I was always very careful when it came to having my gun on me when at my brothers school. I got into the car and drove back off to my mansion.

20 minutes later I arrived and opened the front door, only to see my brother with the guy from the school. The guy who was with that girl. Now I realized who he was. It was Pablo Martinez! I walked up to them and my brother looked up at me, a big smile making its way onto his face. I returned a small smile "What are you guys doing?" I asked as I took my jacket off and threw it on the couch next to Pablo, along with my gun, which was hidden under the jacket and on safety "Oh just gaming a bit." Stefano said calmly.

I sat down next to Stefano and put my elbows on my legs, my hands intertwined in front of me. The past few days Stefano had asked me about the day he was kidnapped. Why hed been kidnapped, why I had a gun with me and what was going on. I'd told him everything and he actually took it better than I thought. He'd actually been kind of thrilled. He'd always dreamed of the Mafia life and until now everything was going good, but little did he know that, being part of the Mafia was much darker and much more dangerous than any job in the world.

Let me know what you think of this chapter!

And don't forget to vote!