~CHAPTER 3~

Ava POV

I woke up for University, without the actual motivation to go but, luckily, I only have classes for 5 hours, since Im studying languages. German to be exact. It was 8 in the morning and I got out of the sheets before then going to the bathroom and taking a hot shower. I let the warm water hit my skin and suddenly heard my brother, Pablo. "Ava! I cant find my bag, do you know where it is?" I turned the shower off again and wrapped a towel around my hair and myself as I walked back into my room "Its in the hallway, at the door. You left it there yesterday" I called out to him as I got some clothes and then got dressed.

10 Minutes later I walked to the kitchen, putting my hair up into a high ponytail. I prepared myself and Pablo breakfast before I then walked to the door, picking up my bag and putting my shoes on "Come on, youre gonna get late!" I called out as I opened the door. Pablo rushed to me, I handed him his breakfast, a simple sandwich, and he tucked it into his bag before throwing his bag on his shoulder. He followed behind me and I then took him to school, before driving off to University.

I parked in my usual spot and walked onto Campus, only to be pushed to the ground by one of the boys the "sorry!" I apologized, even though it wasnt even my fault. "Look where you step next time, shorty." He said while he laughed. I sighed, got up, fixed my looks and then continued my way to class. That right there was my bully, Jack. Ive heard rumors that he liked me but I guess that was just rumors because it pretty much was never mentioned again, ever, so Im pretty sure it stayed rumors. My brother tried standing up to jack once but that only got him a blue eye and a busted lip. I, finally, reached my class and sat in my seat as I got the stuff for the lesson ready. Classes went pretty smoothly.

-2 PM-

Finally, classes were over and I walked to my car. I got in and drove off to my brothers school to go pick him up. I arrived and got out, before I started walking towards the school entrance, only to freeze in place. I rubbed my eyes, to see if I was seeing things or not, but I wasnt. In front of me was the hot guy, whose name I never caught, from the bar that one night at the 'De Luca' club. I was reminded how he leaned in and how his deep voice sounded. God just remembering it made my body melt but I forced my legs to keep me up.

He was talking to the principal and seemed annoyed and angry. His hands were shoved in his pockets, his veiny arms on full display. I was literally staring, without realizing, when I got snapped out of my stare by my brother "You sure got your eyes on someone" He said while he shoved me playfully. I looked at him and ruffled his hair while laughing "Hey, stop that!" He said as he moved away and walked to the car. The man, from the bar, looked at me when I laughed and we locked eyes. I gave him a smile but he didnt even show me any type of reaction. I guess he must've forgotten about that night at the club.

He looked back at the principal and I made my way to the car, got in and then drove off. I was silent the entire ride and Pablo noticed something was wrong "What's going on with you?" He asked but I didnt answer. I kept quiet. He put his hand, gently, on my shoulder, a worried look overtaking his face "Ava? What's wrong?" He asked genuinely worried. I shrugged his hand off my shoulder "Nothing. Just cramps." I lied. I couldnt let him know I was upset because some random guy I met at a club, whose name I don't even know, didn't react to my smile. "Oh, alright." He said as he pulled his hand back to himself. We soon arrived home and Pablo went to his room as I went to mine. I flopped down on my bed and stared at the ceiling, the man not leaving my mind, once again.

Let me know what you think of this chapter!

And don't forget to vote!