Chapter Nine

Justin's p.o.v:

After my talk with Demi I felt a little better. I knew that I needed to find Selena. Not for Demi or Taylor or the world for that matter, but for myself. I love her, and I wanted to see her. I wanted to look into her eyes, hold her in my arms, and feel her body against mine. I missed that, I missed everything about her. I wanted to tell her that I was sorry and that I love her. I have to find her.

Today is my last show ever. I was happy that I would be putting the music life behind me. I would miss it a little, but its what I need to do. I want my fans to know how I feel. I logged on Twitter and decided to tweet.

'Tonights going be my last show....' I tweeted. I saw my mentions blow up. I felt bad for my beliebers who would never get to see me live. I just needed to do this, for myself.

'I know this might be strange, and I hope I'm not letting anyone down. But this is what I got to do.'

'Music will always be apart of my life. But, now other things matter more. Time for me to move on. I'm Sorry.'

'Tonight is for you guys. The fans. The Beliebers, my family. You have been there for me through everything. I'm grateful, don't forget that.'

I tweeted and logged off. I had to get ready for tonight. It needed to be special for my Beliebers but also it needed to be special for my Selena. She mattered most.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015