Chapter Nineteen

Selena's p.o.v.

Slamming the door closed, I walked over to the couch and curled up into a little ball. Why on earth would he come here? For me? Of all people. He gave up everything for me? Great now I have that to worry about. I bet everyone hates me now.

Things were starting to get better and then he shows up. Why? Why does he even care anymore? He is the one that pushed me away! He told me to leave. He broke the relationship off.

I gave him everything a person could give. I got nothing in return except a broken heart. I can't do this. The saddest part is he doesn't even know what he did. I got away so I could forget about Justin. He better just leave.

I have lunch with Josh tomorrow and I'm kind of looking forward to it. Being around him helps me to forget about everything even though there wasn't an emotional connection.

Justin's p.o.v.

Pulling into my drive way I got out and went inside. I was pissed. This wasn't supposed to happen. I was going to show up and win her back. It was supposed to be easy.

We were going to make up and spend the rest our lives with each other. This is so messed up. What am I going to do? I left everyone behind.

Walking inside I went up in my room slamming the door shut behind me. My mind was racing. Everything is so messed up. I grabbed my phone. I had to call someone, I need someone to talk too.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015