Chapter Eleven

Selena's p.o.v:

After a long day at the library I rode my bike home. Capetown was beautiful. Although for most people it's just a place they pass through. I smiled as I arrived at the gates to my house. It was nice and big, just not a mansion big. It had 3 bedrooms. Although I bought it for the back yard, It had beautiful woods, a pool too. And it was gated off.

I walked in and sat on the couch. I turned on the TV. Flipping through the channels I saw E! News was on. I knew it was stupid that I watched the show, but I wanted too. I wanted to see what everyone was up too. Watching the show was better than calling or even texting any of them.

"Well if you didn't hear already last night was Pop Sensation Justin Biebers' last show ever. It was huge. He had fans surrounding the building. The guest list consists of Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, and many other high profiles." The lady started.

"The show was amazing, People in the arena also said that he cried a few times. He also sang 'Nothing Like Us' live for the first time. Fans said he cried throughout the song." I felt my heart ache as pictures were displayed on the screen.

"When it was time to pick the One Less Lonely Girl, instead of picking a lucky fan from the crowd. He said; 'this is a very special One Less Lonely Girl. Sadly she is not here. In fact, I don't know where she is. I know she's out there somewhere. She's here in my heart. And I would like to think I'm in hers. Tonight is not only for you guys, but for Selena. Selena, if you are out there and are watching, know that I love you, I'm sorry, and I miss you.' A few pictures of her were showed on screen and he sang to them. It was definitely a sad, emotional, last show for him. He has made it very clear the he is done with music, and done with being in the spot light." More pictures of the show flashed on the screen.

Turning off the TV I walked up stairs and cried myself to sleep. At this moment, I really don't know what to think or do. Crying was all I could do. My emotions were on full blast and my heart ached with the pain that would never leave.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015