Chapter Eighteen

Justin's p.o.v.

Standing up I walked towards Selena. She looked frightened. She backed up to the point where she was now against a wall.

"Who are you?" She asked. Her voice cracking, as she spoke. Did she really not know who I was?

"It's me, Justin." I said walking towards her. I held out the flowers I brought for her.

"No. No, you can't be Justin." She murmured as she shook her head back and forth.

"I know this much be strange to you. I missed you. I brought these for you, here." I said handing the flowers to her. She looked at them and then back at me.

"No. I don't want them. I don't want you in my house, get out!" She screamed. She couldn't even look me in the eyes.

"I don't know why you are here but you need to leave. Leave me alone. I was perfectly fine when you were in California. I don't need you here." She screamed at me. She was angry and it hurt to see her act like this.

Walking over to the door she opened it and gestured me to leave, again. Walking over to her I stood in front of her where she could see me clearly.

"Selena don't do this. I love you. I came here for you. I left everything behind me just to be with you." I said. I didn't want to leave. I don't think I could handle walking away from her again.

"Let me stop you right there Justin. You should have never left for me! You can tell me that you love me all you want but we both know its not true. If you really loved me you would have never let me leave. You were the one that told me to leave right? RIGHT?" She screamed. I sighed in defeat. This was not what I expected.

"That's not-" I started before she cut me off.

"No. I asked you a yes or no question. Did you or did you not tell me to leave?" She asked me looking even more angry.

"Yes," I sighed. It hurt to admit to her and myself.

"That's what I thought. I never asked you to fucking come here. I loved you and what did you do? Huh? You pushed ME away. I don't give a shit what YOU want. I started over. A new life far away from you and everyone else. I don't want you here. Now leave before I call the cops." She screamed. She was clearly beyond pissed at this point.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push you away. Please give me a chance." I begged.

"No. Just go back to California where you belong." She said pushing me out the door. She then slammed the door in my face.

Great. Why did I even come here? She is never going to hear me out. I should just go back home.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015