Chapter Sixteen

Selena's p.o.v.

"Who?" I asked standing up. I walked closer. I didn't want to admit who I was to this person.

"I know it's you. Don't play games." He said. Taking off his hat, he smiled as he ran his hand threw his dark black hair.

"Josh? Oh my god? What are you doing here in Capetown?" I asked throwing my arms around him. He hugged back and laughed lightly.

"I'm on a little vacation. I was on my way too Florida when I found this place, it's perfect. So I'm staying here for a few days. What about you? You went m.i.a and now you are here. You changed your looks, yet look more beautiful then ever." He smiled. He was clearly hitting on me, as usaul.

"Haha, thanks. I, uhh, live here now. My names not Selena, It's Mia. I started over. A new life and a freash start. I'm not Selena anymore. That is the past." I said. I knew that I could trust him.

"Damn. I heard you left and I get it. I really do. You deserve so much better. I'm sorry about everything that happened. I'm here for you and I won't tell a single soul." He promised.

"Thanks Josh. You have always been amazing." I smiled hugging him again.

"I try, I try." He playfully winked. "I'll be here for a week. We should go out to dinner. I'll wear a hat and change some things about myself so nobody notices. I'd love to catch up." He smiled.

"Really? I'd love that too." I smiled.

"I've missed you. After you left, I realized that...I have feelings for you. I really like you." He said, smiling, he kissed my check.

"I'm really flattered and I missed you too. We always had the best talks." I said not knowing what to say. I don't think I could ever have feelings for another man, other than Justin.

"Hah, we did. We still do." He smiled. "How about I take you out for lunch tomorrow? We can meet here if you want!"

"Okay, that's sounds like a plan." I smiled.

He always made me smile. He was so easy going. I've missed him. Our friendship was always easy going. We said our goodbyes with plans to meet tomorrow.

I smiled to myself. I was happy for once. I knew that nothing would come of our relationship. I wasn't ready for anything but we could still hang out.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015