Chapter Thirteen

Justin's p.o.v

Kenny had narrowed down the search, we figured out that she had to be living in a small town. It would be easier to track her down from here. Kenny said that we would find her by the end of the week.

I started packing my stuff up since I am going to sell my house. I am only packing what I needed then my mom is going to make sure everything else gets put in storage. I started to pack up my SUV with boxes of my stuff and suit cases. I was going to settle down where ever Selena is. I wanted to be where she is. I don't know what I will say when I see her. I just want to hold her.

Everyday I realize even more that stepping out of the spot light was the right thing to do. I feel like I have grown more throughout my experience. I know that music will always be apart of my life but this is what I want to do. I'm 20 years old and I have the rest of my life ahead of me.

"Hey Bud! I think I found her." Kenny said walking into the garage. "Come on." He said gesturing me to follow him. We walked up into the office and I sat down next to him at the desk. My nerves started to kick in and I felt my heart beat start to get stronger and faster.

"Well, what do you got?" I asked. I am anxious and excited.

"We were right, she is in a small town. If it wasn't for this advanced system, I would have never found her. I could be wrong but It looks like she now lives in Capetown which is near the gulf of Mexico between Florida and Georgia It's a beautiful small town. Very secluded. She must have changed some of her appearance too. This is a recent picture of her." Kenny said showing me a picture.

She looked beautiful although, I could tell she was wearing colored contacts, her hair was longer, and had some brown high lights. She still looked like My Selena.

"Also, she is going by Mia, Mia Williams. Her aunts madam name was Williams and her Aunt always called her Mia. It was probably really easy for her to change her name and it doesn't take much." Kenny said looking at some of his files. I was so excited and happy that he had found her.

"Wow. She still looks like My Selena." I said feeling all the love and emotions I had towards her run through my body.

"If you are going to go try and find her without people noticing you you might want to change something's about yourself. She has gone to some measures to make sure nobody notices who she is. I don't think she will like it if you show up bringing the media with you." He was right.

"Yeah. You're right. I didn't think about that." I said leaning forward. I couldn't take my eyes off of her picture. I already had it memorized and I wasn't going to forget it.

"Well, if you want I know some people who can help." He offered.

"Alright." I said smiling. It actually sounded like a good idea and it was smart.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015