Chapter Eleven

Louis' pov:

I'm sitting on the bed when Harry's phone goes off. He is in the bathroom and Olivia is on the floor watching TV.

"Can you get that babe?" Harry calls. I hesitate for a minute before grabbing his phone off the bedside table.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Harry?" a voice asks. I don't recognise the mans voice.

"No, this is his boyfriend Louis. Can I ask who I'm talking to?" I ask. Olivia looks up at me from where she's sat on the ground. I give her a smile and she smiles back before getting up and climbing on the bed. She crawls over and sits in my lap, leaning back on my chest and continuing to watch TV.

"Right, Louis. This is Liam, Olivia's father?"

"And you're calling because?" I ask. This can't be happening. He has no right to even say he's her dad. As far as I'm concerned he isn't.

"I need to talk to Harry. Is he there?" he questions.

"He is in the bathroom at the moment," I explain and pull Olivia tighter against me. I rest my chin on her head and she giggles.

"Papa! I'm watching TV," she laughs and pushes me away.

"Oh, is that Olivia? Can I talk to her?"

"No," I answer immediately.

"What?" he asks surprised.

"No," I repeat. Awkward silence settles until he coughs.

"Right, okay. Well can you tell Harry I called?"

"I probably won't, so you might want to wait or just call back later and hope I don't answer again." As I say it Harry comes out of the bathroom. He looks at me confused. I pout and hold out the phone to him.

"Hello?" he answers. I wrap my arms around Oliva fully and rest my chin on her head in. This time she doesn't say anything. I sit silently, listening numbly. Why would he call?

"Oh um hi," Harry says. I see him look at me, but I don't turn to look at him. I feel sick.

Harry's POV:

"Your boyfriend is a little rude," Liam chuckles.

"Do you blame him?" I laugh. I'm watching Louis, but he won't look at me. I can tell that he is upset.

"He doesn't know me," he points out, "and he told me no when I asked to talk to my own daughter."

"Good, I would have said no too. Why did you call?"