Chapter Seventeen (end)

A/N: Psssttt chapter 16 got put on private due to smutty smut. So if you can't read it then unfortunately you have to follow me. So sad😏 now I was not expecting to end this this way but here it is. Short, but that's okay. Enjoy, try to at least

Louis' pov:

I was sat in my living room with Zayn and Niall. My mom was in the kitchen with Olivia baking cookies and Harry was out with his mum still. I had been getting ready for our date when Zayn rung himself in. They had come to talk to both Harry and I, but he isn't obviously here.

"I mentioned it. He didn't say much on it," I explained.

"He needs to get back into it," Niall sighed and sat on the couch, "I know Livy is sick, but he can't just stop acting. The company is already pissed off that we put the movie on hold. They threatened to throw the whole movie out if we don't get back on it within the next few weeks." I turned when the front door opened and Harry walked in with his mom.

"Oh, hi guys," he said confused as he walked to us. He bent down and gave me a quick kiss before standing and looking at the boys. "What're you doing here?"

"We came to talk to you guys," Zayn explained. I patted the spot next to me for Harry and he sat as Anne hurried into the kitchen.

"Something wrong?" He asked.

"Yes. Your career is in danger Harry. If we don't start filming for the movie again, the company is tossing it. That won't look so good. It's time to go back to work," Niall explained.

"It's only been like three weeks since I got the news. Why are you all so hell bent on me pretending nothing's wrong and continuing my life?"

"Because you've put it on hold for the past three weeks. She's reacting to the chemo, Haz, she's okay." Niall pointed out.

"Okay, well I'm not. Anytime I'm away from her I worry! I don't want to be away all day working and stressing over knowing my line. I don't need that," he groaned.

"Okay, well Louis needs that. He can't put his life on hold too. I won't let him," Zayn spoke up.

"He doesn't have to!" He turned to me, "go to fucking Australia! See if I care!"

"Harry," Niall hissed.

"Don't take your anger out on me, that's not why I'm here," I told Harry.

"Why are you here then? It's clear you don't want to be!"

"Don't do this Harry. Our moms and daughter is a room over," I sighed.

"I just don't get it!" He continued yelling, "you all keep gaining up on me and then when I tell you I'm not doing the movie you tell me that Louis wants to! So who is stopping you? Do the movie! Find another co-star or do a different movie!"

"Harry, stop," Niall cuts back in. "Don't ruin you guys."

"Why? I might as well! If it's not now then it's later!"

"Harry, please stop," I begged him.

"Maybe we just weren't meant to be. Maybe now just isn't our time. We should have known our careers would take us different ways. I knew in the beginning. I knew it wouldn't work. How could it? We were destined to not. We-"

"Please Harry," I whimpered.

"I think-I think it's best if I just take Olivia home. You should call the people about the Australian lead."

"You don't mean that Harry. You need to think this over for a minute," Niall stepped and grabbed Harry's hand.

"Don't take her away from me Harry, please," I begged as the tears started rolling down my cheeks.