Chapter Sixteen

A/N: So this chapter should have been up last weekend meaning two updates in one night. This one has smut and is a decent length so enjoy this one cause a lot happens in the next chapter

Louis' pov: (four days later)

I walked into the kitchen yawning and looking for Harry. The kitchen was a mess and Harry was standing over a bowl whipping something up. Both our moms were coming in today and he insisted on cooking instead of letting my chefs do it. I looked at the clock that showed it was quarter past ten and walked to Harry. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head against his back. Olivia was upstairs sleeping still. She had her treatment yesterday, so she was going to be tired today.

"Morning baby," I mumbled and placed a kiss on his bare back. He was so warm.

"I'm making pancakes for us, but I still need to finish the salad and the lasagna," he explained.

"I wish you would have let my chefs cook so you weren't stressing," I sighed.

"This takes my mind off the fact that I'm meeting your mum today," he chuckled and turned around to see me. I smiled up at him and leaned for a kiss. He placed his hands on my hips and kissed me multiple times.

"Their going to love you," I promise. It's hard not to love a character like Harry. Harry and I pulled away from each other when we heard a scream from upstairs then,

"Daddy! Papa!" Harry was running first but I was following close behind. He bursted into Olivia's room and we looked around. Olivia was sitting on her bed sobbing. Her brush in one hand and something else in another. I sighed deeply when I realized what it was. Harry walked over to her and took the things from her hand and climbed into bed with her. She clung to his chest and cried into his neck. I walked over and sat down across from them and watched Harry. He was rubbing her back quietly and looking at me. I gave him a sad smile and he shook his head, closing his eyes tightly. He kissed her head and shushed her. "I'm scared," she cried.

"Don't be. You have nothing to be afraid of princess," Harry promises.

"But if I'm losing my hair doesn't that mean I'm getting worse?"

"No, that's the medicine. That's a side effect of it, but you're responding to the medicine which means you're beating the cancer," I explain. She pulls away from Harry's neck and looks at me.

"I don't feel like I'm winning," she mumbled. I sighed and nodded,

"I know princess. It's going to be a long fight, but you're going to be okay."

"Grandma is coming today. I don't want them to see it," she complained. The missing chunk was at the front of her head and it was a little noticeable, but not bad.

"We can pull it up and you won't be able to tell. You can even wear your baseball cap you like," Harry suggests. She nods and asks her father to find it. She crawls to me when he gets up and I move so I'm leaning against the headboard and she's leaning on my chest. I watch Harry as he picks out her outfit and finds her hat. I get her to sit up so I can do her hair. She asks me to braid a piece back and then put all of her hair into a ponytail so I take the extra time to do that. She coughs for a few seconds making me drop a few strands.

"Um papa?" She says just as I tie the hair tie around her hair. I finish and lean to look around her shoulder to see what she wants. She coughs again and I noticed blood in her hand. I look up to Harry panicked and see that he is standing at the end of the bed staring wide eyed. "G-get her some water Harry and I'll call the doctors," I told him and got up to go get my phone. Harry goes to the bathroom to get her a cup of tap water. She's more calm then Harry and I are in this situation. Losing her hair was something I expected, but she should not be coughing up blood. The office immediately passed the call over to Dr. Somers. I explained what happened and waited for a suggestion.